Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

September 11, 2020

Worth to buy

This is a pretty soft diaper and feel like cotton my son never leak and my son never feel uncomfortable
    My son start to use pampers since he newborn and still using right now

September 06, 2020
    Illinois, United States

Not good

I only used pampers for my first daughter for three months and I did not like it. My other issue with this product is the odor.So I will not recommend this product to anyone I know.

September 06, 2020

I would buy this product again

Pampers have always been a great brand in our house. The baby dry are able to hold a lot of liquid without any kind of smell. My children wear them at night and we have never had any leaks or accidents. The designs are cute and the diapers are durable.

September 03, 2020

I’m not sure how I feel about this

I like how the diapers fit and all, but this leaks a lot when used. My other issue with this product is the odor. I’m not sure why and how, but everytime I change the baby’s diaper, her urine smells stronger- unlike when I use other brands.

August 31, 2020

Best for my baby

I’ve used many other brands but they always leaked or we had poop explosions. Pampers had the least amount of accidents. Only thing would be the newer batches of diapers have a Velcro strap that is harder to rip when putting on the diapers. We’ve ripped of tabs many times so lots of diapers wasted.

August 23, 2020

Great for everyday

These are great diapers. Skins stays dry and soft. I definitely buy them because I trust to protect my baby’s skin. The only negative, is some nights they dont hold up quite so well.

August 22, 2020
    South Carolina, United States

They work

These diapers are good but they are not the best. I would recommend the pampers swaddlers they are so much more softer and better quality. These are a little more cheaply made.

August 03, 2020
    Minnesota, United States

Good product.

We love Pamper. My baby sleep through night since she 2 month old in these diapers. They keep she dry in the morning. We haven’t have any leak with these.

July 24, 2020
    Tennessee, United States

Good brand of diapers for some babies

The pampers brand diapers are absolutely EXCELLENT for your newborn bundle of joy. They make your baby feel snuggled in comfort and having the indicator that turns from yellow to green to let you know that your baby is no longer dry is what had me sold on the brand! If purchase again!

July 23, 2020
    Pennsylvania, United States

Very absorbent

Just bought size 3 for my 6 month old who wears at night for about 12 hrs and first diaper I haven’t had her leak in. Also bought size 6 for my older son who still wears at night time and he actually sometimes forgets that he’s wearing a diaper in morning even if it is wet because he can’t tell he’s wet