Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

November 20, 2011

I absolutely LOVE!!! Pampers. I will not ever use another brand of diaper again. We have used them since my son was a newborn. They are so soft, they are so gentle on his skin. The protection is amazing. We have NEVER had a leak of any kind with these diapers. The pampers rewards codes are so much fun to collect, I literally cannot wait to go out and buy new boxes of diapers. We use the baby dry brand overnight and these protect great for the 10 hours my son will often sleep. Then we love using the cruisers during the day. They move with my little guy and are great!!

May 14, 2011

I love Pampers, there all I use with my son. Usually after my baby is about 6 months old I switch the the teddys choice brand but all they did was leak and they had no give or stretch on the waist like the pampers do. I tried Huggies and they leaked often too. Pampers almost never ever leak and the fit so well on my little man. As well I love collecting pampers points to save up for something great just for buying a product I'd already buy.

May 03, 2011

Baby dry diapers are our household favourite.
    Holds a lot of urine. Great for overnight...baby wakes easily so I am happy to know I can leave changing the diaper until the morning and she will still feel dry.
    Had a few small poop leaks at the legs and up the back while she was in the super saucer, and in her breakfast chair.
    Diapers are a bit expensive, so we buy them on sale and use coupons as much as possible.
    Like the gifts to grow points you can earn using this product. I just wish we could earn free diapers or wipes with the points we collect.
    Overall a good product.

April 28, 2011

Great diapers. Used them with our last baby and will continue to use them with our next baby.

March 04, 2011

I have tried a lot of diapers as I have a newborn. He was a preemie and in the nursery they used Pampers Swaddlers. Once he was home they sseemed to be giving him diaper rash. These diapers elliviated that probelm. That is main reason for recommending them.

Fit - He is still newborn size and not rolling over or crawling so I can't speak to those stages but these fit nicely and do not leak when we use them now. He can have some pretty messy diapers so I am impressed with that. Tabs stick nicely.

Price - These are reasonable. Papmers are usually cheaper in comparison to Huggies. I also find that they go on sale frequently and have lots of coupons available.

Sesame Street characters are super cute.

Gifts to Grow rewards program is an added bonus. I do however find their website glitchy compared to the Huggies one.

Overall these are my diapers of choice for my son at this stage.

February 27, 2011

My son wears these every night and they sure keep him dry. I wouldnt put him in anything but! )

February 22, 2011

After trying all the diapers on the market...and I mean all...I've found this one is the best at not leaking and keeping my baby's bums dry...especially at night when they tend to wake up with an extra full diaper...I haven't had any problems with them...I find they are better than cruisers...not sure why those exist when these are great...

February 08, 2011

i really like pampers diapers. they feel very soft compared to other brands and they fit really well too. it is a good value for the money and i love how it is easy to find coupons for their diapers as well. i do find the scent sometimes to be a little overpowering and i don't find they are quite absorbant enough for overnight use but for daytime use they are perfect!

December 09, 2010

we have used this brand since my daughter was 6 months old. I tried it when she was younger adn her skin was too sensitive to the scent. However, she has not had a problem with skin reactions from 6 months until present at age 2. We have used size 2, 3, adn are currently using size 4. I find the price decent, especially when coupons are available. I love how absorbent they are. We use this brand exclusively at night. It is the only one that will not leak at all.

December 07, 2010

I agree, the Pampers Baby Dry line is definitely my favourite disposable diaper (with Costco's Kirkland Signature a close second). I have tried every single brand probably, and these are the ones I kept coming back to.

Best of all, sales and coupons are easily located, so you can still be a brand snob and pay generic prices (or even better).