Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

Pennsylvania, United States

My favorite

I have a baby of 6 months and the pampers brand is my best alloy at the moment I like its quality its absorbency and its price is the best I buy from the large boxes and they last me quite the nights for my baby are fresh and comfortable and its design It is the best my favorites I love.

Derby, United Kingdom

Best bedtime nappies for my little boy

These are the only nappies i will buy for my little boy. We only use them at bedtime and i can guarantee we have a dry night and full nappy everytime. Definitely worth the money

North Carolina, United States

Lobe Pampers

I love Pampers, I could always trust them, no leakage for my son. High quality product and worth the price. Never caused rashes or chaffing. I also loved the scent of them.

September 18, 2019

Always trust Pampers for your diaper needs

I love Pampers, I could always trust them to keep body fluids in for my son. High quality product. Never caused rashes or chaffing. I also loved the smell of them.

California, United States

By far the best quality diapers out there

Pampers have always been my go to for my newborns. They hold the best out of all the diapers I have tried and I love the color lines on them as well! They’re expensive so unfortunately I only end up buying them for maybe the first 6 months. If they lowered the price I’d end up buying them over any brand for as long as needed. If you’re looking for the best and have the money then don’t hesitate to buy these!

Wisconsin, United States

Diapers

I love Pampers Dry they hold up all night when there sleeping. I havent had any leaks with pee or even poop, I've had it come up the back but not the sides of the diaper.

Ohio, United States

The Best Quality Diapers!

I have used only Pampers Baby Dry Diapers with all 6 of my children. I tried many different brands with my first baby and there was always an issue with them. Then I tried Pampers Baby Dry and I have never turned back or even thought about another brand.

Illinois, United States

Really great diaper

I love pampers! They are the only kind of diaper we used for our kids and they kept them dry and hardly ever came through unlike the other diapers we have tried. I recommend them to any of my friends!

Texas, United States

My number one choice

Baby number 6 only uses Pampers. We like the softness and that they actually keep baby dry. Tried Huggies but they always left the inside moisture beads on baby. No bueno. We like the fit because they don't leave marks on his legs etc. Our family fave.

Minnesota, United States

Pamper diapers

I love Pampers. They are all that we buy threw all of the diaper stages.They keep your baby dry and move with your baby as they go threw their stages.