Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

August 07, 2020

Absorbant et bien ajusté pour la forme de mes bébés.

Quand mes 3 enfants étaient bébé et que j'avais besoin de couches jetables, j'ai bien aimé celles-ci, car elles étaient bien ajustées, ce qui évitait trop de fuites et de plus amples dégâts à nettoyer. Elles étaient également très absorbantes. Je les recommande aux nouvelles mamans-les miens ont grandi!

August 06, 2020
    United States

We are a pampers family

We have three little boys under 3! We go through a lot of diapers in our household! We love Pampers at night as we feel like it keeps our boys dry until morning!

August 06, 2020
    Missouri, United States

I used on both my sons!

My sons our pamper babies. They our now 10 & 14. Yet when they was babies they only wore pampers. I loved how pampers were soft in material, it also holds up. They don't leak, they now have designs on them. So if the baby has a accident in hia pants ya can see the colors change or the design would change.

August 05, 2020
    Texas, United States

Great diapers

These are the best diapers soft flexible no leaks and gentle in my grand baby’s skin. Skins stays dry and soft. I definitely buy only these diapers the only ones I trust to protect my baby’s skin. Will definitely continue to buy these in the future.

August 03, 2020

Better than the others

I have tried huggies at first , my son started to get a diaper rash , I changed to Pampers. No more leaks , no rash but on the down side , the sizing was a bit off . Smaller than what I imagined . But it still did the job

August 02, 2020

Best brand of diapers

Maybe I'm biased but I've always used this brand for all my nieces and nephews. Whenever I am recommending a brand of diaper as a nurse to new parents this is always my first choice. It is soft, holds all the pee and poo, no blowouts and it's not heavily scented to set off allergies for the sensitive baby skin. Whenever I finally have my baby this will definitely be the ONLY brand I use.

July 31, 2020

Absorbent

My babies slept for a 8-10 hour cycle, and they never wake up due to wet diapers. It's super absorbent. The only complain I have is when my babies sleep on their belly. There are leaks through the belly side. I prefer this over all the other pampers line.

July 30, 2020

Always dry and clean

These diapers as perfect for my baby boy, he moves a lot and we have no problem with leaking anytime. It has great absorption which prevents rashes and keeps him “cleaner” until the next change.

July 29, 2020

These are my favorite diapers

Pampers baby dry is the only diaper that I never had leakage problems. My two years old son sleeps all night in comfort and dryness. In addition, he never had any allergy, irritation or rash in his skin. I really recommend Pampers Baby Dy as the best diapers.

July 28, 2020
    Illinois, United States

None like it

my daughter has one pamper since the day she was born until the day she was probably trying and yes it's very expensive. It's well worth the money the absorption is crazy with the amount that it can go through for however long she stays dry Pampers baby dry one up the Pampers reputation on staying dry anyway these diapers I would recommend