Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

April 26, 2021

Perfect

.. I really liked it and its really effective............................

I was using some other brand before but now liking it
    ........................... It never leaks8

April 26, 2021

Our favourite diapers

We love these diapers. Now into size 5, we have never had an issue with them! Our babies sensitive skin doesn’t react to them, they hold a lot and don’t leak. We also love pampers overnights! Thank you Pampers!

April 22, 2021

economical diapers that gets the job done

Although my go to is pampers swaddlers and cruisers, this is a much cheaper alternative. I keep a pack of this at grandparents house and my baby seems to like it too!

April 22, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Would buy again!

We only use Pampers and Huggies, and which one we use depends on the age and movement of the child. Pampers Baby Dry are soft and hold fast through the night. Decently priced. The only problem we have is that once baby starts crawling and running around, we only use these diapers during the night, and during the day we have to switch to Little Movers because blowouts and pee seeping through happens more often with energetic little ones.

April 21, 2021

Meilleures couches

Lorsque ma fille était petite, c'était les meilleures couches que je pouvais utiliser dans le jour. Pas trop épaisse et bien absorbante. Jamais eu de problème

April 20, 2021

They mean it when they say Baby Dry

Of all the diapers I have tried, this by far is the one that withstands the most. It feels up a lot. And unlike other diapers it does not allow.the liquid to pass through the diaper which is amazing.

April 19, 2021
    New Jersey, United States

These Were Awesome!

I used these when my little guy was a baby n I loved them. They were definitely worth the money. The absorbency was great. They fit him really well to some diapers are tight on the thighs these were great especially when he started crawling n walking. I definitely reccomend these.

April 18, 2021

Pampers!

We loved these diapers for overnight wear. My daughter was always comfortable and rarely ever had leaks. I would definitely recommend these diapers to any parent out there!

April 17, 2021

Leaked in early years

These diapers unfortunately leaked multiple times for my newborn, leaving a stinky mess all over his bed.
    I’ve tried them since and have not had this issue with the larger sizes (2-6)

2.0/5

April 12, 2021

I THINK THEY CAN DO BETTER

I am a new mom and honestly I have seen and looked forward to using Pampers baby dry for my baby, unfortunately the diaper didn't live up to my expectations.

It gets wet way too fast vs other brands I used.

Bottomline is this, with how long Pampers has been in business, they really should do way way better with theirs diaper products! PLAIN AND SIMPLE!