Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Texas, United States

I love pampers brand !! Used them on my 2yr old

I love these diapers after trying other brands like the target one ! I notice these hold better and longer !! All night I didn’t have to worry of leaks !!!

Great for overnight diapers

We use Pampers baby dry for night diapers and traveling. The hold so much pee! And they have great cute designs. I find they run a bit bigger then huggies little movers of the same size

Use for my baby

I use these diapers every day they work so well to hold in everything only problem I have ever had was my daughter poop coming out the back if she had a really big poop

2.7/5

July 16, 2021

Not my favourite

They are cheaper than other brands and it shows- I find them really fragile to work with- the tabs rip off easily when you have a squirmy baby; and I don't find they hold a ton of pee or poo- they aren't very absorbent in comparison to others. I found them better for potty trained toddlers than babies tbh

2.3/5

July 15, 2021

Smells weird

Doesn't hold much pee (dont use overnight) as soon as it's peed in it gives off this weird chemical smell. Didn't work for either of my babies, definitely won't buy again.

June 29, 2021

Great diaper

Great diaper for newborn baby. We have been using Pampers all the time and it's our favorite diaper. With a new child on the way we trust that Pampers will keep him dry and comfortable

June 25, 2021

Amazing, the only diaper we will use

Pampers Baby dry are the only diaper i will use for my new born son. The diaper is light weight, compact when disposing of. The wet diaper indicator is great, the design (sesame street) is cute, and my son never gets irritation or diaper rash.

June 23, 2021
    United States

Love this diapers,babies are happy

We use this diapers for both of our kids, its so nice and absorbs much better kids feels dry for the time they are wearing it.
    Feel of it is good, we first used this at the hospital where they where born after a suggestion from nurse. It stays for the whole night and no need to change.
    Simply loved it and its soft of the delicate skins of the babies.

June 18, 2021

Only brand I used for both kids

I love the Pampers brand.
    They were the only brand I used for both of my children.
    Other brands they would leak.
    With Pampers they rarely leaked and never ever left a rash. Also, the fit is really good!
    I always tell all my new Mommy friends to use Pampers!

June 12, 2021

Good diaper

Pampers diaper is one of the product hubby and i trusted to use for our baby its scented one really smells good but either scented or unscented i still like it for my baby. i will buy this product again and again.