Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018
    0.5/5

January 13, 2016

I never liked how the diapers fit my kids. It always looked like their bums were sticking out.

January 13, 2016

i use pampers cruisers before but i've change for baby dry, more diapers in the package gor the same quality. i love them!!

January 13, 2016

I have 2 kids and had used both Huggies & Pampers. Pampers I immediately fell in love with. Be leaks, very affordable & highly recommended. I no longer have to brand search to find the best diaper, Pampers Baby Dry is my #1!

January 12, 2016

Love pampers baby dry, they really do keep my baby dry! My daughter was constantly leaking and we switched to pampers and they are fantastic! Also love that they come in large boxes, very convieniant.

January 12, 2016

I buy baby dry because the quality is good. It does not leak and baby can stay in it overnight. More cost effective than swaddlers.

January 12, 2016

I have 3 children and have tried many diapers I must admit i would cave and try a product that was cheaper. But the problem was none of my boys would do well with any other brands my oldest would get covered in a rash fast! My middle son would pee through any other product other than pampers. my youngest is now in pampers and I did pick up another cheap brand what a disappointment not only would he pee through soaking himself or his bed it smelled. So in my experience this is something I won't penny pinch on again. They are worth the little extra we pay for great absorbency they smell good and fit great to. They come in a huge box which makes them more affordable too.

January 12, 2016

I use pampers baby dry with my son. No leaks, no rashes and very very absorbent. We tried other diaper products and he wouldn't sleep through the night, was going through them every other time. we switched him over to pampers and it has taken a load off of the constant laundry! would absolutely recommend this product to anyone who has a baby!

January 09, 2016

I love this brand never had aby probleme of red butt or rash. My baby sleep 12-13 hour and i never found it wet in the morning.

January 08, 2016

Pampers diapers are the best on the market, nice and slim and they don't give off that gross pee smell like bulky huggies. I always suggest pampers brand to all moms!

January 06, 2016

Papers diaper i have used with all my children and found not only did they fit my kids very well but kept them dry longer with no leaks. Amazing