Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

January 07, 2017

Has been the number 1 choice of diapers for both of my kids for both affordability and effectiveNess. Never have to worry about leaks especially overnights!

January 06, 2017

These diapers are miracles!
    My kid can sleep for 12 hours and wake up with no leaks. These are amazing keeping everything inside.
    The tabs tear every once in awhile but the company is good at rembursing you.
    I use cruisers for day time and baby dry at night.
    I recommend

January 06, 2017

There is no other brand of diaper I would trust more for my son. This is the only diaper that fits perfectly, doesn't bug my little one, and most of all he is always dry! It lasts throughout the entire night so I never have to worry about if he will wake up wet or not. These truly are amazing!

January 06, 2017

Pampers are the best diapers out there that I found. I tried other name brand and store brands and nothing measured up. They lasted 12 hours through the night.

January 06, 2017

I only use pampers baby dry on my daughter. She can bounce around and I don't have to worry about any leaks. We have tried huggies and the fit is strange and gave her a rash. She is definitely a pampers baby.

1.8/5

January 06, 2017

Pampers do not work at all for my son, i dislike this diaper brand very much. we always use huggies it seems to be the only diaper that doesnt leak on him

2.7/5

January 06, 2017

I got a lot of these diapers as gifts. They are okay but I have not purchased any since. The fact that they don't have the elastic bunch at the back, it didn't stand up to blow outs and I would have to do an outfit change right away. I found the other brands, for the same price worked better.

January 05, 2017

I've been using pampers for all 3 of my children. My youngest is still in them, and I love not worrying about leaks and overnight protection...plus they're more affordable than Cruisers.

January 05, 2017
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Used pampers for all three of our children, including a set of twins and will use them with the next bundle of joy as well, best diapers out there, no leaks, less breakage, etc.

January 04, 2017

J,aime beaucoup la marque pampers. La couche peut durer toute la nuit sans que le pyjama soit mouiller. En plus nous pouvons récolter des points contre des petits cadeaux, ce qui est un plus.