Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

November 30, 2016

I love Pampers. They are the only diapers I used with both my sons. All other brands leak. No matter how carefully I put them on they all leak. But not pampers! They fit so well for my boys that I never have that problem. I also love the smell of them, it's part of the whole wonderful baby smell that I love so much!

November 30, 2016

I have been using Pampers Baby Dry for my baby since he's about 6 months old. Pampers is longer than Huggies at the back, so It won't leak less. It can hold quite a lot of liquid so great to use it overnight as well.

November 14, 2016

Switched my daughter from Pampers Swaddlers to Pampers Baby Dry around 6 months and couldn't be happier !! They're so much comfier on my daughter and a better fit. I find they are better at night too for the longer time inbetween changes

November 07, 2016

This is the only brand of diaper I used for my first son since he started fitting into size 2 diapers. Up until then I found the baby dry dipes to not fit very well on him and he kept blowing out of them, but after he got a bit bigger these fit great! My second son has just moved into size 2 dipes now and I will be using this brand for him too!

2.8/5

November 02, 2016

My boys have sensitive skin and I found the perfumes in Pampers diapers caused and/or exacerbated diaper rashes. They do hold a lot, are softer and don't tend to break like some other brands but the perfume in these made them a bad product for us.

November 01, 2016

I have 2 boys and I've used pampers (and still use) with both of them. Other brands always leaked, but pampers were always great! They are always a great price and usually on sale!

October 28, 2016

They are an amazing brand of diapers. I have used them with all five of my children. They just keep making them better and better. The new 12 hour night protection is amazing you do not have to worry about leaks through the night. I won't use any other diaper for my kids. Love, Love, Love them.

October 25, 2016

j'ai trois enfants et depuis la naissance de mon premier enfant j'avais utilisé uniquement pampers baby dry, je le trouve souple et très absorbante. j'adore aussi les rewards et les coupons que la marque pampers offert, le prix un peu cher mais ça m'inquiète pas puisque toujours il y de rabais sur les couches pampers et ça me tente beaucoup.

October 24, 2016

It was my go to diaper until he started getting bigger then had to switch brands but they did a great job on soaking up the pee at night.. they didn't give my son a rash or anything I had a great experience with pampers

October 21, 2016

These are my go-to disposable diapers. They are similar to Pampers Swaddlers, but last longer (10-12 hours overnight). I have had very few blow outs or leaks with them. They do tend to fit smaller and they don't keep the poop off the skin as well as the Swaddlers, but I still prefer them to other disposables I've tried.