Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

June 19, 2017

Favorite diapers!

These diapers are my favorite for overnight for my 18 month old baby. He pees alot overnight and only a few leaks here and there.

There is always a sale somewhere, so I get them at an affordable price!

Love the smell of pampers over other brands

June 18, 2017

Good for my older baby

Up until my baby started eating solids I avoided these like the plague. I bought them once but every time she pooped it would all go up her back. Now that she is older and having solid poops I have absolutely no issues with them. You get the most value for your money with the Baby Drys and they hold a lot of liquid.

1.8/5

Not the greatest

I am a huge pampers fan. But recently with my last child these baby dry diapers started leaking. I hated them. I had to switch to a different kind by pampers.

Great overnight diapers

These Pampers baby dry diapers are great. The were really good overnight for my baby. The are now my new brand of diaper for my little one, a definite buy again.

1.3/5

Dissatisfied

Love pampers but don't care for baby dry, they didn't hold Well my son would be wet by the time he woke up and the tabs would always rip off, and just the feel of them feels like they were poorly made.

Great product.

These are the only diapers I use on my son! They are fantastic and never seem to fail. I would only ever recommend pampers diapers to friends and family.

2.8/5

Disappointed

I tried these for my twin boys and was terribly disappointed. When the diapers hardly contained any urine, the humidity of the diaper went right through and made their pants/ shorts feel quite humid. My other brand is way better.

best product hands down

granddaughters little bums deserves the best. she never leaks. ☺ this is the best product that I have tried
    the features around the chunky monkey legs is the best

June 15, 2017

Only disposable that works for us

We have tried several brands of disposables and always had leaks, except when we use Pampers. My daughter has chunky thighs and the fit of Pampers is by far the best. It also provides great protection for over 12 hours through the night which is essential when you don't want to wake a sleeping baby just for a diaper change.

Simply the best

I guess every mom tried at least 10 different diapers brand before their child stops using them. From all the variety I have tried Pampers baby dry diapers won the first place. I am using only those at night