Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

Best diapers

As a mom of two, I've been through a lot of diapers. I've tried most of the brands and really didn't like them. I found the other brands leaked when it come to messy poops. This brand holds up against those big poops. The smell of them is delightful, like a soft baby powder. ⭐️

les meilleurs couches

ce sont les meilleurs couches que jai testees. ma fille a a present un an et depuis sa naissance elle ne porte que des couches pampers precisement les swaddlers

June 22, 2017

These really did the job

Very few blowouts, no leaking even after a full night sleep for my 5 month old. No irritation on her skin and she never had diaper rash the whole time using them. The tabs could be a little stickier, and the back a little more contoured to the body but otherwise a great fit!

June 22, 2017

Pampers are my first choice, always

I always find Pampers to be the best diapers and besides cloth, I have used them for both my kids. Though I've tried other and cheaper brands, I always come back to Pampers.

I find that I prefer the Swaddlers over the Baby Dry because they seem softer and smell better, but I'll take Baby Dry second!!

1.7/5

June 21, 2017

Would never recommend these as they hurt my boys inner thighs... sometimes we bought them by accident and wouldn't be able to use any diaper on my baby because of the blisters rash it left. I think they might not breath enough..

2.3/5

June 21, 2017

Chubby baby, no probem! Try these diapers!

From experience, I know that finding diapers for that little chubber of yours can be hard. Pampers goes up to size six to help you with this problem. Very effective, no leaks and great quality.

Love Pampers!

this is the only brand i trust with my 3 kids! hands down it tackles any mess that comes their way! its nice to be able to depend on something these days! i can always trust that it is one less thing i have to worry about! No more blowouts or nighttime changes

June 19, 2017

My favorite diaper brand!

I absolutely love pampers diapers! This is my favorite brand because it fits very comfortable on my child and it never leaks! This diaper brand also can hold lots of liquid! I tested it amongst other brands and this one held the most! Go pampers!

June 19, 2017

Favorite diapers!

These diapers are my favorite for overnight for my 18 month old baby. He pees alot overnight and only a few leaks here and there.

There is always a sale somewhere, so I get them at an affordable price!

Love the smell of pampers over other brands