Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 523 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

July 07, 2017

I use all the time.

I only use pamper diapers. I really like the baby dry but they tend to sag a bit since he is older So we are switching to the cruisers. I also find coupons are more available fornpampers which I love

June 29, 2017

I love these diapers!

I use Pampers Baby Dry Diapers on my four month old baby, I never had a problem. I really like Pampers because they hold the liquid and my daughter never have a diaper rash yet! so that's awesome!! I don't think I will ever use another brand!

June 28, 2017

They are great for active babies

I used these diapers for my kids and they worked very well. They have good coverage and decent absorbency. They do have a scent to them, though. Which made me change brands. My kids are scent-sensitive.

June 27, 2017

Good but could be better

I got this free from BzzAgent for review and I love the fact that these diapers are so thin and light, it's good for a day time use but when my i wear it on my baby at night, the next day it's soaking wet and pants get wet too. I wish i could love them as Pampers offers more coupons and specials than Huggies

June 23, 2017

Favourite diapers thus far

I have been using Baby Dry for my daughter since newborn and absolutely love this product for bedtime. We have not experience a single leak with Baby Dry.

Best diapers

As a mom of two, I've been through a lot of diapers. I've tried most of the brands and really didn't like them. I found the other brands leaked when it come to messy poops. This brand holds up against those big poops. The smell of them is delightful, like a soft baby powder. ⭐️

les meilleurs couches

ce sont les meilleurs couches que jai testees. ma fille a a present un an et depuis sa naissance elle ne porte que des couches pampers precisement les swaddlers

June 22, 2017

Pampers are my first choice, always

I always find Pampers to be the best diapers and besides cloth, I have used them for both my kids. Though I've tried other and cheaper brands, I always come back to Pampers.

I find that I prefer the Swaddlers over the Baby Dry because they seem softer and smell better, but I'll take Baby Dry second!!

June 21, 2017

Love Pampers!

this is the only brand i trust with my 3 kids! hands down it tackles any mess that comes their way! its nice to be able to depend on something these days! i can always trust that it is one less thing i have to worry about! No more blowouts or nighttime changes

June 19, 2017

My favorite diaper brand!

I absolutely love pampers diapers! This is my favorite brand because it fits very comfortable on my child and it never leaks! This diaper brand also can hold lots of liquid! I tested it amongst other brands and this one held the most! Go pampers!