Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 523 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

June 27, 2017

Good but could be better

I got this free from BzzAgent for review and I love the fact that these diapers are so thin and light, it's good for a day time use but when my i wear it on my baby at night, the next day it's soaking wet and pants get wet too. I wish i could love them as Pampers offers more coupons and specials than Huggies

June 23, 2017

Favourite diapers thus far

I have been using Baby Dry for my daughter since newborn and absolutely love this product for bedtime. We have not experience a single leak with Baby Dry.

Best diapers

As a mom of two, I've been through a lot of diapers. I've tried most of the brands and really didn't like them. I found the other brands leaked when it come to messy poops. This brand holds up against those big poops. The smell of them is delightful, like a soft baby powder. ⭐️

les meilleurs couches

ce sont les meilleurs couches que jai testees. ma fille a a present un an et depuis sa naissance elle ne porte que des couches pampers precisement les swaddlers

June 22, 2017

Pampers are my first choice, always

I always find Pampers to be the best diapers and besides cloth, I have used them for both my kids. Though I've tried other and cheaper brands, I always come back to Pampers.

I find that I prefer the Swaddlers over the Baby Dry because they seem softer and smell better, but I'll take Baby Dry second!!

June 21, 2017

Love Pampers!

this is the only brand i trust with my 3 kids! hands down it tackles any mess that comes their way! its nice to be able to depend on something these days! i can always trust that it is one less thing i have to worry about! No more blowouts or nighttime changes

June 19, 2017

My favorite diaper brand!

I absolutely love pampers diapers! This is my favorite brand because it fits very comfortable on my child and it never leaks! This diaper brand also can hold lots of liquid! I tested it amongst other brands and this one held the most! Go pampers!

June 18, 2017

Good for my older baby

Up until my baby started eating solids I avoided these like the plague. I bought them once but every time she pooped it would all go up her back. Now that she is older and having solid poops I have absolutely no issues with them. You get the most value for your money with the Baby Drys and they hold a lot of liquid.

1.8/5

June 16, 2017

Not the greatest

I am a huge pampers fan. But recently with my last child these baby dry diapers started leaking. I hated them. I had to switch to a different kind by pampers.

June 16, 2017

Great overnight diapers

These Pampers baby dry diapers are great. The were really good overnight for my baby. The are now my new brand of diaper for my little one, a definite buy again.