1938 reviews
Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2015

August 14, 2017

Best Diaper for your baby

Had been using pampers since my baby was born and will continue to use this. I personally find this to be better than other brand, and their customer service is excellent too! I once spotted a black spot on the diaper and they send me more coupons to cover for the entire pack of diaper!! Highly recommended!

August 13, 2017

Worth buying it.

I have used pampers baby dry for my two kids since birth. I have tried different brand but this one is the best by far for my kids anyways. My kids didn't get any reaction or diaper rash or whatever when used.

August 12, 2017

What I don't like about Pampers Baby Dry

So I recently became a new mom, and sampled some diapers. I prefer Pampers. I find that the Swaddlers type leaves white bits on my baby's bottom, and I don't like that. So I prefer baby dry. And thats exactly what it does. It keeps my baby's bottom dry. ALL NIGHT. I love it. What I don't love is the price when she is only wearing it for 3 hours or less and then I throw it out. Why is pampers charging us so much to throw out diapers? It does its job, I can't argue that. But I ONLY buy my diapers in bulk when they go on sale. I will never pay full retail for diapers.

August 12, 2017

Just ok.

Was an avid Pampers mom with my first child, however, my second child is different story. I find they just don't absorb as much and my son tends to have reactions from every line in the brand.

August 11, 2017

Love the baby powder scent.

I am currently using Pampers Baby Dry on my seven week old daughter in size 1 and they fit her perfectly. So far there has been no leakage. But that is most likely because I change her frequently even in the night. I like the color strip on the front that turns from yellow to blue when the baby needs to be changed.These diapers absorb well and thankfully she has not had any sort of reaction to them. I like the light baby powder scent but if your child has sensitivity to fragrance this line of Pampers might not be for you. In that case I would reccomend Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive. I find out of the brand name diapers these are affordable and well worth the price. I usually buy them at Walmart since they seem to have the lowest price near my house. Pampers is definitely a good quality product that I reccomend.

August 11, 2017

Not a huge fan

I found that they do not hold as well/much as other brands and did not enjoy the baby powder smell constantly. My Daughter had several rashes and would get up through the night for a diaper change

August 07, 2017

Awesome diapers

Pampers diapers are amazing. I used it on my first baby and now using it with my second. They never had any rashes with it. I tried otger brands too but my babies got rashes. Even some times im outdoors with my baby anf i change his diapers after 4-5 hrs and it didnt cause any rash becaise it absorbed all the pee. And i love pampers rewards. I would definitely recommend it and buy it again.

August 03, 2017

Happy baby, well rested mommy

I have 2 kids a 5 yr old and a 11 month old, both my kids have used pampers my daughter in the begging was useing huggies for the first 4 months and we were both up lots through the night because shed leak be wet , so i changed to pampers and wella she slept i was very happy and now my son is useing them and havent had any leakes they hold a lot and move when he moves i like the streachy tabs for comfort

August 01, 2017

Favorite brand

I love baby dry diapers. They where my favorite for both my girls. They would get a rash with any other brand.
    I am loyal to pampers. They absorb great even at night. And the smell before baby goes in it is awsome!

August 01, 2017

I love this

I love this product only diapers I buy all the other brands leak..I had to contact them cause one of the diapers pullys broke and they sent me a coupon to fix the problem love this product