Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 523 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

August 19, 2017

Our go to diapers

Great for babies at all ages; from newborn to movers. Allows our little girl to sleep for 10 hours without leaking. Good fit and keep her comfortable.
    There is a slight fragrance to these diapers but I don't find it overwhelming.
    I wish the prints were a bit cuter but overall they really are great diapers and often have coupons available which is always appreciated

August 18, 2017

Leaky

I find the baby dry formula to leak throughout the night..
    they do absorb but they seem to hit their limits pretty quickly which isnt good for a sleeping baby
    id recommend swaddlers over baby dry 100%

1.7/5

August 15, 2017

What happened to baby dry??

Pampers! What happened? We used to use Baby Dry all of the time. But recently they have been leaving an awful red, hot rash on my poor baby. We used to use Baby dry for our older son but for our daughter have had to switch to swaddlers.

August 14, 2017

My baby use this everyday !

I love pampers baby dry diapers , the only diapers that are comfortable for my baby , it stretchy and last all night long without making my baby wet ! Plus they put it in sale from time to time so its great for us mommy lol

August 14, 2017

These are my sons primary diapers

We use these over everything else. I have tried a few others but still come back to these. I find them on sale frequently so it helps a bit with the price. Leaks don't happen very much with this brand.

Best Diaper for your baby

Had been using pampers since my baby was born and will continue to use this. I personally find this to be better than other brand, and their customer service is excellent too! I once spotted a black spot on the diaper and they send me more coupons to cover for the entire pack of diaper!! Highly recommended!

August 13, 2017

Worth buying it.

I have used pampers baby dry for my two kids since birth. I have tried different brand but this one is the best by far for my kids anyways. My kids didn't get any reaction or diaper rash or whatever when used.

August 12, 2017

Just ok.

Was an avid Pampers mom with my first child, however, my second child is different story. I find they just don't absorb as much and my son tends to have reactions from every line in the brand.

August 11, 2017

Love the baby powder scent.

I am currently using Pampers Baby Dry on my seven week old daughter in size 1 and they fit her perfectly. So far there has been no leakage. But that is most likely because I change her frequently even in the night. I like the color strip on the front that turns from yellow to blue when the baby needs to be changed.These diapers absorb well and thankfully she has not had any sort of reaction to them. I like the light baby powder scent but if your child has sensitivity to fragrance this line of Pampers might not be for you. In that case I would reccomend Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive. I find out of the brand name diapers these are affordable and well worth the price. I usually buy them at Walmart since they seem to have the lowest price near my house. Pampers is definitely a good quality product that I reccomend.

August 11, 2017

Not a huge fan

I found that they do not hold as well/much as other brands and did not enjoy the baby powder smell constantly. My Daughter had several rashes and would get up through the night for a diaper change

Ikea Torkis laundry basket

Ikea Alex drawer unit

Ikea Flintan swivel chair

Ikea Knubbig table lamp

Ikea Fniss waste bin

ellstar earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

Ikea Byllan laptop support

Ikea Lisabo desk

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Self care