Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

September 22, 2017

I've used with all 3 of my girls

From preemie to potty training I have used pampers. I have tried buggies and no name brands and have struggled with many rashes and leaks. Pampers has by far provided the best absorbency, fit and quality of all. Bonus is there are always plenty of coupons.

September 18, 2017

Deffinetly buy again

Absolutely loved the pampers diapers they do what they are meant to do and they smell good (when clean of course) even on long car rides or at bed time they always held up and never leaked through pampers Is #1 diaper in my house

September 17, 2017

Awesome

I love papmpers for mtly little one they never leak or let me down and the blue line wetness indicater makes it super easy. To know when they need to be changed . i have not had one diper rash , and i also love there rewards program from there wipes and diapers you can put towards free stuff and contests

The most absorbent diaper

This is the only diaper I have found that will not leak 12 hours/overnight. The contoured fit works well for babies of all shapes and sizes. I used this diaper for my son throughout his baby and toddler years.

loooove it

If I can choose one diaper, my choice is absolutely pampers baby dry. My baby is always dry , even after a big night of sleep. I also love the odor. These are the only diapers that has a good odor like this. I absolutely recommend.

September 14, 2017

When he does wear a diaper

Me and my daughter buy these for her son. I love how they keep him dry and he has rarely gotten a rash. He now has discovered how to take them off all by himself which is the only challenge but I'm okay with that lol

September 13, 2017

I use this product on a daily basis.

I use this brand on my daughter on a daily basis. They work amazing and no negative reaction from the product on my daughter unlike other brands that I have tried.

2.7/5

Leakers

I have been diapering children now for over 19 years and as much as I would like to give pampers 5 stars all over I can't.. While during the day we can get away with using pampers, it doesn't matter what pampers brand we try weather it's baby dry, swaddlers, over nights or any other, my babies clothes and beds wind up wet almost every morning even with a fresh diaper before bed.. The only reason I would repurchase pampers is its because they are very competitive in price and always give coupons so we do make do during day use with that :)

September 13, 2017

Pampers diapers are all I use

I'm a mother of 5 and pampers baby dry are the only diaper I would use with all my babies they always kept them dry through out the night and we had very few rashes or irritation caused by moister

September 12, 2017

PAMPERSSSS

i just loved them so easy to use, it keep the baby dry for a pretty good time! It was the only king my baby could use, beside that it was a desaster!!