Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Our go to diaper

These have been our go to diapers almost since my daughter was born. We got some free samples of a few different kinds and these worked best. They definitely hold up overnight and my girl is a good sleeper and moves a whole lot. Occasional leak but only due to size upgrade required. The prints on them are super cute too.

Updated On: December 04, 2018

So the previous review was left before pampers changed the formula for their diapers to supposedly make them more absorbent and thinner. Unfortunately they did not succeed. After using the new formula diapers, my daughter began leaking through the diapers overnight when it had never happened before and then started happening every night. Also the new formula gave her a big rash that wouldn’t go away even with prescribed creams. So now I definitely do not recommend these diapers. Had to change brands as a result

April 19, 2018

Best for my babies bottom

These are absolutely the only diapers we will use, and being on our second child we have no reason to switch anytime soon! Nothing compares to the way it feels and the absorption of it! My daughter will sleep over 10 hours and we have never had a leak !

Baby is dry!

In 2.5 years I've never had pampers baby dry diapers leak. Perfect fit as she moved up in sizes. I've tried other pamper diapers and always end up going back to baby dry.

April 17, 2018

We tried Pampers Baby Dry for 5 days. My daughter ended up with a rash. I don’t like the rigid way they fit. No elasticity in them like Huggies. Great customer service though.

2.7/5

Leak after leak

Pampers was used in one of the nicus that my son was in. I constantly found his bedding wet and had to change it with no idea as to why that was happening. Than one diaper change when pulling the pamper out from under him, all the pee ran out onto his bed. Mystery solved. His pee was not being absorbed at all. Brought in a different brand the next day.

April 17, 2018

Cette marque que j’ai toujours utilisée

Avec 2 enfants, des couches on en passent. Comme pleins de gens j’ai fait le tour des différentes marques vendues en magasin. Avec plusieurs échec j’ai toujours retournée vers les Pampers. Un bon produit a bon prix.

Marque préférée!

J’adore les pampers à comparer toutes les autres marques de couches. Ma fille, la nuit, débordait toujours, maintenant, avec baby dry, je n’ai plus de problème! J’adore l’odeur des couches pampers.

Only diaper I’ll buy!

Pampers baby dry are the only diapers my daughter can wear.
    Only diaper that doesn’t burn her skin or leave huge rashes.
    My child can sleep through the night and not have a single leak!
    Will not bother with any other brands.

0.5/5

I would not buy again

I found that the diapers did not hold in pee or poop and made a really big mess. I found after 1 pee it was sagging and would start to leak. I will not be buying this product again

April 15, 2018

Only diaper worth buying

This is the only brand of diapers that I will use. They fit perfectly and absorb very well. My little one is always on the go and I need a good reliable diaper. Pampers always pleases.