Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

May 01, 2018

Effective product

I have 3 kids who have used pampers along the years they work well, fit my
    Kids well and last a good amount of hours before needing to be changed again.

May 01, 2018

Most absorbent

I have tried different types of Pampers and Huggies and I found that this was the most absorbent. It works great for my daughter especially overnight because I don't have to deal with leaks in the middle of the night or early mornings.

The best diapers ever

Just the best diapers ever. Never wet and my four baby has use this type of diapers and i'm a big fan !! Makes the best nights with it and they are so comfortable for my baby.

April 30, 2018

Ça vaut la peine de payer un peu plus cher pour ces couches plutôt que d’autres. Jamais de fuites, bébé reste au sec durant la nuit.

Je vous recommande ces couches!

Couches Pampers

Les meilleures couches pour mes 3 garçons. Elles laissent la peau sèche. Pas d’humidité. Elles sont super absorbantes pour les dodos qui durent longtemps!

Great diapers

We used Pampers for both of our children. We tried other brands, but always came back to Pampers. They fit well, felt soft, and didn’t leak. I recommend them to any parent

Great fit

Love love love this product I have been using it on my daughter Whois petite and each size fits perfectly. Never experience any leaks and she stays dry over night.

April 29, 2018

Very reliable

Moves with baby & keeps them dry. No leaking even when you can’t change them right away. So soft too, the only diaper I trust for my baby. Fits well around legs without being too constricting.

April 26, 2018

Mes deux enfants en ont porté

Pour mes deux enfants, j'ai utilisé cette marque de couche. Dans l'autre marque populaire, ma fille sentait fort l'urine, alors qu'avec celle-ci, tout allait bien.

April 25, 2018

I love these so much!

I've been using pampers for my son ever since he was born. He has sensitive skin just like I do and we've never had a problem with these at all. Amazing.