Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

May 03, 2018

The only diapers for my family

Pampers Baby Dry diapers are the only brand I have used for all six of my children.
    A Great product that has never let me down!
    Made of soft material, absorbent and they don't leak! Very important features for This mom! This is one product i won't ever switch!

Totally recommend this product

Absolutely love these diapers! We were using swaddlers but our little guy would soak through them all the time. We switched to baby dry and we haven’t had a leak since!

3.2/5

May 03, 2018

With two kids that have gone through pampers and one soon to be their is no other brand I would pick. Lots of other brands leave crystals and leak....these work awesome

Everyone love Pampers.

Nobody in my networks said that they don't like Pampers. Every babies I knew grew up with Pampers. So, to be honest, I am giving this review in comparison within 4 Pampers products. Because my daughter doesn't have sensitive skin, I find the Baby Dry products are the most economical wisely and effectiveness choice.

May 02, 2018

Good but could definitely be better

I used these with my daughter 8 years ago and they were fantastic. Barely any leaks and contained her blowouts. Fast forward to my son and they are horrible. I don't know if they changed or something but they always leak even though they are barely full and blow outs tend to be frequent. The loyalty system is amazing but that's basically all I would buy these for is that.

May 02, 2018

The most leak proof diaper!

My girl is finally out of diapers and now is in trainers but boy pampers is the way to go! I’ve tried many different brands of diapers but by far pampers was the only one that wouldn’t leak or give rashes! I’m defiantly loyal to Pampers and wouldn’t go back. Of course they are not the cheapest diapers out there but they are totally worth it! Highly recommend!

Perfect for All Day Use

I was using Huggies and found my daughter was waking in the night due to a soaked diaper. I then switched to Pampers Swaddlers. These were great but she was filling them up too. The only diaper that worked for 12 hour sleep was Pampers baby dry ! She sleeps through the night with no need to change her. Holds everything in

May 02, 2018

I always choose pampers baby dry

My favorite disposable diaper for both of my kids. The fit is great and they are perfect for overnights in the early days when baby's pee all the time.

Jumping baby

Omg i love pampers have always bought them for my 3 kids so obsorbant and quality is great. Can be full and not a leak very good diapers and will always buy them...

May 02, 2018

Loved these on my daughter

I used to use these pampers on my daughter when she was a baby and toddler. They never leaked and I loved how high they went on her back to prevent any leaking. Would use again if I had another child.