Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

December 06, 2018

Pampers is one of my favorite brands!

I absolutely love pampers brand! I think they have always held up to my expectations. But I have also found some other brands that are somewhat comparable. I still love pampers and will always use them I just enjoy trying other things out as well.

December 06, 2018

My favourite brand

Ive always loved pampers baby dry for my children i just had my 6th child and im still loving these... and they last a while before you have to change them.

November 29, 2018

Better than Huggies

I have used both Huggies and Pampers for my daughter and find that Huggies are softer,but Pampers are more durable and have better leakage protection.I do however use Huggies swim diapers as the size is better fitted than the Pampers.Overall it depends what you are looking for but I would go with Pampers

November 29, 2018

Pampers swaddler vs pampers baby dry

Earlier i use to use pampers baby dry and they felt just right for my baby,but during summers she started to get rashes so I switched to pampers swaddlers and they are so soft and keeps her dry she is very comfortable in them and she never got a rash again.

November 28, 2018

no leaks

We love These diapers! no leaks
    ever, and no diaper rash. They fit our son snug as a bug . highly recommend these diapers to anyone! We had tried other brands (Huggies, or store name brands) and there is no comparison. If you don’t want to deal with leaky diapers... this is the brand for you.

November 26, 2018

Best diapers

These are the best diapers ever. And they really work : I change my baby’s diaper before going to bed at 8pm and when he wakes up at 7am with no leaks even though it is so full! I have tried a lot of other brands and pampers are truly the best.

November 24, 2018

Pampers lover

For both of my boys I tried every brand of diapers available and each time I landed with Pampers Baby Dry. No other diaper managed to minimize leaks for either boy except Baby Dry. We used these faithfully for both and highly recommend them.

November 23, 2018
    Indiana, United States

Just ok

In my opinion these diapers are just ok. I prefer buggies. I feel like buggies hold more before leaking. I also think the feel of these might not be as comfortable for baby.

November 21, 2018
    Virginia, United States

Great product

I’ve been using this product for my baby and it’s amazing 😉. I love that it’s soft to the touch and great. It absorbs very well and I have no leakage when using it for my little one.

November 20, 2018

Better than most

After trying a number of different brand of diapers I definitely think pampers are the choice for our family. The baby dry diapers last a lot longer and seem to leak a lot less often then other brands. I would definitely recommend this to a new mom wondering which brand to buy. On a sidenote I do like pampers swaddlers the best.