Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

The best diapers!

There are our favorite diapers. We always start with the snugglers but use the dry fit by the time they are a few months old. They do not leak and still soft and comfortable!

Washington, United States

Great not cheap

Only diapers we use in our house. I wish they were cheaper but the quality is great. They fit well around the waist and legs no leaks. I will definitely buy again. My daughter is 1.5 years and we have used this brand the whole time because of the constancy in coverage.

Trusted diapers

We’ve had a couple leaking issues, but overall these are great diapers. Perfect for new parents. They’re a little more expensive than some of the alternatives, but you get what you pay for!

December 17, 2018

The best

I used to love the swaddlers for newborns but they seem to have changed them because they would always leak with my newborn. So I switched to the baby dry and they are by far the best. Way better than huggies and other brands.

December 17, 2018
    Oklahoma, United States

Used pampers for all 3 kids

I swear by these diapers. Anytime a new mom ask my opinion on diaper brands, this is the one I give. It's decent priced and I've never had a problem withere my kids peeing through them

December 15, 2018

Love the product as my baby feel comfort and no rashes at al

Use for my both babies , love the product and highly recommend to all. No rashes at all and best pampers among all.
    The best thing about pampers is that it gives you point by scanning the code with it we can order free gifts for our baby

December 10, 2018

I had to change brands :(

I have three kids under 5 and could not use the baby dry line for my first as she was super sensitive to the baby dry additives and would get a horrible burn like rash from them. I didn’t use them at all With my second baby and now with my third I used them for about a month as I got them as a gift. I found that the baby was constantly having blowouts in them and I realized that there is no elastic at the back to hold everything in. Once I switched to huggies we didn’t have any more blowouts!

December 09, 2018
    Colorado, United States

didn't like them

They are very soft. They are incredibly loud. They remind me of Luvs. Which I didn't like. They definitly hold together, I just personally didn't like them. With my first 2 children I used pampers swaddlers but my third I changed to huggies little snugglers and they are so much softer.

Updated On: December 09, 2018

They aren't very soft. They are incredibly loud. They remind me of Luvs. Which I didn't like. They definitly hold together, I just personally didn't like them. With my first 2 children I used pampers swaddlers but my third I changed to huggies little snugglers and they are so much softer.

December 06, 2018

Pampers is one of my favorite brands!

I absolutely love pampers brand! I think they have always held up to my expectations. But I have also found some other brands that are somewhat comparable. I still love pampers and will always use them I just enjoy trying other things out as well.

December 06, 2018

My favourite brand

Ive always loved pampers baby dry for my children i just had my 6th child and im still loving these... and they last a while before you have to change them.