Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

January 16, 2019

Best brand, no leaks

I’ve tried all the other brands thinking I could cheap out, I was wrong. When it comes to diapers, stick with pampers. I have 4 kids and have used pampers for all 4 without issues.

January 15, 2019

Good diapers but fit small

Pampers baby dry are economical, work well and smell nice. I do find that they fit a bit smaller than other diapers and not having the wetness indicator included for the larger size is a downside. I did try a different higher end pamper diaper but my baby had a reaction to the perfume/scent used in the diaper. I am happy with these diapers.

Baby Pampers

Ici on utilise Pampers. Un jour, mon conjoint m'a acheté une caisse de Huggies & j'ai DÉTESTÉ. Ma fille se réveillait la nuit, car sa couche avait débordée et les bandes autocollantes brisait. Les Pampers sont étanches & très résistante. Je continue de les utiliser & c'est la seule marque que j'utiliserai lorsque j'aurai d'autres enfants. Je recommande fortement !

Good fir

Use these on all my grandkids. One of them is little bit chunky. So try for great noting comes out thr sides. Like other products. Also one has skins rash these worked great no rash

Doux parfum

Elles ont une superbe odeur. Les petits dessins animés sur les couches amusent nos tout petits et les couches sont de bonnes qualitées! Je recommande surtout pour la nuit, elles permettent d’éviter les fuites. Bonne qualité et j’adore.

I love pampers

Je lai adore. Mon garçon toujourz propre et au sec. Il porre bientôt pu de coucje mais le tsmps dans avoir eux, jai toujours pris pampers. Vive pampers

0.5/5

No no no

I won’t buy anymore the pampers baby dry because oh my god it’s just awful! As soon as they do just a small pipi, the diaper looks like a big balloon! I needed to change my babies every hour almost! I can’t spend my day just changing them!!! And I think it’s full of perfume, because first I can smell it and second, they were always having diapers rashes when I was using the baby dry!

great for baby

ive been using pampers for years , iv used them with all my kids and ive never had problems with diaper rashes, and the sizes fit pretty much bang on for the age the child is...i always bought 1 size bigger but thats my preferrence, anyone with a child in diapers should really consider this brand. pampers also never really gave me alot of problems with any leakage...i highly recommend pampers babydry diapers to all the parents out there

Couche

J’utilise les couches pampers à mes deux enfants . Elles sont vraiment bien . Elles sont parfumée . Sa sent jamais le pipi comme d’autre marque . Mes enfants on aucune réaction .

January 13, 2019

Best diapers

They have been my go to diapers for my 3 kids out of all the brands ive tried, i have never had a problem with leaks, love the quality and the fit of the diaper :)