Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Pampers are the best

Pampers are the only diapers I can buy that won't make my son bring in a rash. An they are the best for absorbing a lot. The best for over night as well.

Great Diapers!

I would definitely but this product again! Baby doesn't wake up drenched and uncomfortable which allows baby to sleep longer! (And me longer which is great!)

February 11, 2019

Pampers are my choice for diapers

Every mom has their preference when it comes to diapers . I personally love pampers . They keep my baby nice and dry . And fit perfectly . They don’t leak like others I have tried .

February 10, 2019

Would buy again if I couldn't get the swaddlers

I was gifted a box at my baby shower and used them when my twins arrived. I found they worked well with my daughter but not as great (with #2's and absorbance wise) with my son. I tried them again when the kids were about 3months old and they worked better. I still like them better than most diapers but I found that the Pampers Swaddlers worked the best for both of my kids.

February 09, 2019

Fesse au sec

Depuis que j’utilise les couche babydry avec ma fille. Les nuits sont beaucoup plus longue car elle imbibe mieux que les autres marques que j’ai essayé

My favourite

These were the first diapers I found that my daughter never leaked in!! I have used them from day one with both my babies and have zero complaints !! Love pampers

Best choices for diapers

Pampers is the best brand when choosing diapers. The diapers are secure and don't leak like some other cheaper brands. They tend to cost more than other brands but worth every penny.

Expensive but worth it!

I no longer need to use diapers as my child has grown, but Pampers has always been a superior product. They were expensive 10 years ago and I imagine they continue to be, but sometimes you must pay a little more for quality. Pampers, keep doing what you are doing!

Pampers baby dry

I love using Pampers baby dry diaper they fit nice and snug. They are my go to brand and stock up when there on sale. They are great at night and hold throughout the night.

Great diapers

I used a different brand with my first 4 children. Everything i tried with my last child would leak but pampers. It's all we use now. They fit great on my son.