Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award 2018
    2.7/5

February 20, 2019

Didn't love it but didn't hate it neither

I recently had a baby and we changed brands a few times due to over night leakage I found that Pampers brand smelled great they are thin enough where u barley feel or see them under their clothes I love the effectiveness aswell as the price and how its not hard to find at all its located in most local stores including the drug stores

February 19, 2019

Couche sans surprises !

Super qualité/prix ! Je n’est jamais eu d’accident de débordement avec ses couches sur mon fils. De plus, il semble confortable et il peut bouger, jouer comme bon lui semble !

February 18, 2019

Great

I really liked this brand of diapers it really absorbed liquid and kept the explosive diarrhea under control
    Didn’t find it had a strong pee smell either it was nice

February 18, 2019

Best diapers ever

When both of my kids where babiss they had and still have very sensitive skin they woukd break out from the slightest touch of anything . So when they were born i had to go through many different types of diapers . And when I finally came to the Pampers i had seen that they didnt break them out and i ended up only buying them pampers . So if your child has sensitive skin Pampers is definitely thsy way to go .

February 15, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Great quality

Pampers are made great and are a perfect fit on my baby i would definitely recommend this to all parents. The price is right and they come in good quantity

February 15, 2019
    Kentucky, United States

Works great for my child

I love these, they are the best fit and best diapers for my child, I've not had any issues with leakage ot anything and they hold up great!! My child was allergic to some brands but not this one.

February 14, 2019

The Best Diaper

I couldn't rave enough about pampers diapers. I tried many with my children and these are the ones that not only fit best but provided us with no leakage and comfort. I will be definitely using them again with baby 3!

February 13, 2019

Pas de fuite, mais...

J'ai reçu plusieurs marques de couches à mon baby shower dont la marque Pampers. J'ai remarqué que bébé était au sec toute la nuit. Mon seul bémol est le parfum qui s'en dégage. Je ne l'ai pas utiliser longtemps car je craignais que mon fils fasse des réactions allergiques.

February 12, 2019

Only brand of diapers we use!

Pampers is the only brand of diapers that worked for my three babies skin. I tried other diapers and found them to irritate babies delicate skin. Also the absorption is fantastic for overnights.

February 11, 2019

Pampers are the best

Pampers are the only diapers I can buy that won't make my son bring in a rash. An they are the best for absorbing a lot. The best for over night as well.