Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

April 07, 2019

Mom of five

I'm a single mother of five beautiful children, and as always pampers is my number one pick for diapers. I have no worries weather my son will still have dry jammies when he wakes up each morning. I'm amazed to see how wonderful they mold to his non stop movements as he grows discovering himself each day.. thank you for the years my children needed you and for the next while my last child will need you...thank you again for always keeping us dry from number one and clean from number two 🙄🤭

April 06, 2019

Recommend

I love these pampers! You earn reward points also every time you buy wipes or
    Pampers.
    Pampers are my number one choice for nappies! I totally recommend😊

April 04, 2019

The only diaper product I’ll buy

Used and still use this brand for my children! The diapers don’t leak are super absorbent (can last during the night), very soft against the skin and are a great fit

April 04, 2019

Love these diapers

I love these I used them for all my children they hold up great with movement and holding liquid
    They lasted a good amount of time and did not leak and they were soft

Great diapers

Wouldn't switch to another brand ever. Doesn't leak, babies sleep through out the night. Sizes range in 7 different sizes, fits perfect to the babies growth

1.0/5

Poor quality that leak!

Love other products by Pampers, but disappointed that my daughter woke up numerous times having soaked through pj’s from diaper. Not only that, but if she didn’t soak through, they would also have this terrible urine odour.

April 03, 2019

These diapers have never failed us! The quality is excellent, and don't irritate our little ones skin.
    They are soft enough for delicate skin, and have never caused rashes.

Been using pampers product since day 1

Me and my husband buy religiously pampers since day 1 to our two children. It is a partner a pampers diaper plus the pampers wet wipes for the two children. Satisfied user and guaranteed.

1.5/5

Nope!

My kids can not wear pampers they pee once and it leaks right through even going up in size it still leaks they wake up in the morning and are soak in wet them and their bed I will never buy pampers again unless I have no choice

Dry times

I live this brand as they keep my grand daughter dry and they smell good too! I don't have to worry about leaks, even over night and they aren't bulky.