Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

November 21, 2011

Expensive but its well worth it.

November 20, 2011

I absolutely LOVE!!! Pampers. I will not ever use another brand of diaper again. We have used them since my son was a newborn. They are so soft, they are so gentle on his skin. The protection is amazing. We have NEVER had a leak of any kind with these diapers. The pampers rewards codes are so much fun to collect, I literally cannot wait to go out and buy new boxes of diapers. We use the baby dry brand overnight and these protect great for the 10 hours my son will often sleep. Then we love using the cruisers during the day. They move with my little guy and are great!!

November 10, 2011

These Diapers are my favourite. I've tried Huggies and I absolutely hate them. I love the shape and they keep my son dry throughout the night. I've even tried the Pampers Cruisers and I prefer the Baby Dry.

November 10, 2011

I have an active toddler and sometimes its tough to change the diapers as often as needed . this Diaper is best I have used so far. We never had a leak .It hi=old everything in. My kid loves it too as it is very soft and comfortable.

November 08, 2011

I am a mom of 3 kids , and after trying different products i have found that pampes dry have been the best diaper. Not only are they cost effective but they keep my children dryer then any diaper that I have used. All 3 of my children were big drinkers so we had big diapers !

November 08, 2011

I LOVE Pampers Baby Dry Diapers! After much trial and error they are the only brand I buy for my son. Every other brand I have tried has leaked but I've never had a problem with Pampers.

September 05, 2011

I love Pampers Baby Dry. I find that it is great for my heavy wetting son. We rarely have leaks overnight .

August 15, 2011

I really like these diapers compared to some of its competitors. These diapers hold up really well at night. My son can sleep in them for 12 hours just like they say and not have any leaks at night. I have used Huggies and store brand diapers and my son always leaks through them at night. These allow him to get a good night sleep and not be awoken by wetness. He is also starting to walk and move around lots right now and they hold up well with the constant activity and still hug close to his body. He hasn't experienced any leaks with them.

May 29, 2011

Love pampers keeps my baby dry!!!!!!!!!!!

May 14, 2011

I love Pampers, there all I use with my son. Usually after my baby is about 6 months old I switch the the teddys choice brand but all they did was leak and they had no give or stretch on the waist like the pampers do. I tried Huggies and they leaked often too. Pampers almost never ever leak and the fit so well on my little man. As well I love collecting pampers points to save up for something great just for buying a product I'd already buy.