Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

May 17, 2019
    Tennessee, United States

Love it

I love these brands of diapers . I currently have seven kids and I have used this brand with all seven of my kids . They don’t leak or have a funny smell like the other diapers that I have purchased does.

May 15, 2019

Used for both my children

Only diaper I used for my children. Never disappointed! The quality was better than any other diaper we tried or was gifted to us. I recommend it to all the new moms I speak with.

May 15, 2019

These are my diapers for both my kids

Are used pampers baby dry with my first son and now I’m using them with my second and I never have a problem with them they absorb well they do stay dry and I rarely have any leaks .

May 15, 2019

Only diaper brand I used for all kids

Only diaper brand I used for all kids! Made sure I went when pampers were on sale, bought them in bulk so they could last longer. It did not find other brands worked as well as far as leakage goes. Would recommend this over other products. Wait for sale though when buying

From size 3-6

I’ve been using Pampers Baby Dry for my daughter since she was 5 months old and on size 3. She’s now on size 6 and she sleeps through the night and a heavy wetter as she sleeps for 11/12 hours and I rarely have to change her in the middle of the night.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Love it!

I have used Pampers Dry for both my kids. I love how soft and absorbent it is. They both have sensitive skin and this is not rough on them. The pattern is also cute to add.

May 14, 2019

My go to pampers for my growing baby!

I have used pampers no questions asked when I gave birth to my son. It was one of the baby things I want and need to invest in financially despite there's other diapers for working with babies, i have found they have the most snug and perfect fit for any size baby.
    Especially the baby dry, as it absorbed my son's pee overnight when he started sleeping for long hours and no leaking problems! ). Using pampers actually saved me in the long run! Pampers for baby and growing toddler!

Family approved

So my newest baby is always going through diapers and I must say these do not leak. I have been buying these ever since I had a few trail ones and I’ve committed to buying them. Thank you for saving me from extra laundry!

Pamper Baby dry vs. Cruisers

I’ve tried a few diaper brands (Huggins, PC brand, Kirkland)with my son but I absolutely love pampers. I would have to say swaddle is my favourite line because of how soft the material is and the poop mesh that stops the diaper blow outs. Then cruisers and lastly baby dry. I usually buy cruisers for my toddler as I find they don’t sag as much as the baby drys. That is the only down side I have with the baby dry line. Otherwise pampers rock! They keeps the moisture away and don’t leak. I’ve used pampers with both my son and daughter. They are the trusted brand in our house!

Dryness for baby

I like using these diapers there's so much better than the other product I tried the other product It had too much perfume in it and made my grandbaby have a rash so I've been using pamper sincemy baby has stayed dry through the night does not wake up soaked or anything so it's a great product and there has not been no accidents when she does number 2