Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

May 23, 2019

Good but not my favorite

They are good and does the job but they are not my favorite i prefer the swaddlers over the baby dry. I got some as a gift at my baby shower so i will def use them but i would buy the swaddlers before even tho they are more expensive. I also have 2 friends with babies and they say they has issues with them because they dont absorb enough at night their babies go through the diaper and wet the bed and this doesnt happen with the swaddlers. But for me this isnt an issue since my daughter doesnt pee that much at night. They really look comfy compared to other diaper brands. So i would recommend but they are not my favorite.

May 20, 2019

Worked great on my grandson

I have used pampers products with all my kids and now use them on my Grandson. They do not cause any rashes at all as some products have in past. I swear by pampers products. No problems with my grandson using these.

May 17, 2019

Leaks at night

I do like pampers however my son seems to pee through them at night time . Perhaps we need to gonup to a bigger size . Wish they had more give on the sides

May 17, 2019
    Tennessee, United States

Love it

I love these brands of diapers . I currently have seven kids and I have used this brand with all seven of my kids . They don’t leak or have a funny smell like the other diapers that I have purchased does.

May 15, 2019

Used for both my children

Only diaper I used for my children. Never disappointed! The quality was better than any other diaper we tried or was gifted to us. I recommend it to all the new moms I speak with.

May 15, 2019

These are my diapers for both my kids

Are used pampers baby dry with my first son and now I’m using them with my second and I never have a problem with them they absorb well they do stay dry and I rarely have any leaks .

May 15, 2019

Only diaper brand I used for all kids

Only diaper brand I used for all kids! Made sure I went when pampers were on sale, bought them in bulk so they could last longer. It did not find other brands worked as well as far as leakage goes. Would recommend this over other products. Wait for sale though when buying

From size 3-6

I’ve been using Pampers Baby Dry for my daughter since she was 5 months old and on size 3. She’s now on size 6 and she sleeps through the night and a heavy wetter as she sleeps for 11/12 hours and I rarely have to change her in the middle of the night.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Love it!

I have used Pampers Dry for both my kids. I love how soft and absorbent it is. They both have sensitive skin and this is not rough on them. The pattern is also cute to add.

May 14, 2019

My go to pampers for my growing baby!

I have used pampers no questions asked when I gave birth to my son. It was one of the baby things I want and need to invest in financially despite there's other diapers for working with babies, i have found they have the most snug and perfect fit for any size baby.
    Especially the baby dry, as it absorbed my son's pee overnight when he started sleeping for long hours and no leaking problems! ). Using pampers actually saved me in the long run! Pampers for baby and growing toddler!