Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

July 25, 2019

i will highly recommend this product

I have been buying this product for over 19 yrs for each of my children and it has never once let me down and its the only pamper I use and trust, this product keeps they bottoms dry at night and I never have had a leak

Not my favourite line

I love everything pampers except this line. My boys always manage to have blow outs. I go up a size, down a size it all ends in a big mess. My chunky monkey just don’t fit well with this line.

Good Price

Pampers diapers will keep your baby dry.......
    They can hold a lot of liquid and cute design too...
    nice big range of sizes all baby ....
    Always by on sale or coupons to save you more money.

July 24, 2019

I have 3 kids and I've tried many brands of diapers but I always come back to Pampers because I find they have the absolute best price and quality then any other diapers. I would recommend these over any others.

July 23, 2019
    United Kingdom

Keep my baby dry

happy with using these nappies. They work well and fit nicely. They haven't leaked very often and compare to other brands i have used. nice design on them

July 22, 2019

Gets the job done ✅

I used these as well as other pampers diapers when my daughter was a babe. I also tried other brands I found the least issues with these ones. Never had a leak through issue or any issues actually. Dry happy baby equals a little more sleep at night

July 20, 2019

Good product

Good diapers for babies!! I have used them for my babies! Not a single leak through especially overnight!! Very drying and sizes are indicated on the box.

2.2/5

July 19, 2019

Meh.

I’m a Huggies mom all the way! I find when we used pampers our babies would leak out of her diaper even when there was hardly anything in it. I’m just not a fan of them they’re certainly not good to use at bedtime.

July 19, 2019

The brand I trust

I’ve tried other diaper brands but none of them beat pampers for my kids. I’ve had problems with leakage from other brands but never from pampers. They don’t irritate my kids skin and they are able the move freely around in them. Always recommend pampers to any family.

July 16, 2019
    Hounslow, United Kingdom

Pampers

Pampers products are the best in the market. Im using just nappies and wipes this company. I know my daughter got good protection and I can keep her clean when she needs that.