Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Michigan, United States

My favorite diaper!

This is my favorite diaper from newborn on to bigger baby. The only drawback is the price. I have never had a reaction from either of my kids and I love the newborn diaper smell that comes with Pampers.

Texas, United States

Only diapers we use in our house

Pampers diapers are the only diapers we use in our home. After 4 children we have learned Pampers is the way to go. They are great quaility, I love the line telling me when my child has used the bathroom and needs a diaper change.

Georgia, United States

Awesome

I'm in love with pampers products and these diapers are no different. They keep my children dryer and hold so much that they're perfect for night time usage.

Massachusetts, United States

Pampers

Pampers are a great diaper for price , fit, quality & absorbancy.
    They fit snugg on baby & keep baby dry which is A+ awesome.
    Would definitely recommend to all parents especially new parents.

New Jersey, United States

No leaks

I have 2 boys and I swear by these diapers. These are the only ones that dont leak, which ends up being a big mess. I definitely would recommend these diapers to any parents out there.

Alabama, United States

Amazing product

I have had trouble with my kids with other brand of diapers not working right well my kids sleep through the night with these.These kept them dry when they needed it most.

Pennsylvania, United States

Best

These are the best brand of diapers out there. They are the ones I trust the most. They have a great track record. Not to mention a fabulous scent that will always remind me of my young babies. I would recommend them to all new moms. I love the designs on the diapers.

New Jersey, United States

The best diaper, ever!

I am a mom of three, who purchased diapers for nearly 8 years straight. Pampers diapers have always been my go-to. They tend to cost a bit more, but they are definitely worth the fantastic quality.

Georgia, United States

Pampers for my Preemie

I love this brand of pampers! Other brands tend to give her a rash and leak. The other major brand diapers were very thing and would leak often. This is the best there is.

August 04, 2019

Love Pampers!

I've been using Pampers diapers since my baby was born. It has never left me disappointed. The baby dry diapers have provided my baby with comfort, I love that it has enough stretch to easily help with putting on the diapers. The 12h+ baby dry is great, especially if you are sleep training your baby to sleep throughout the night.