Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

October 07, 2019

The only kind I buy!

As a mom of two, a two year old boy and a 1 month old girl, Pampers Baby Dry diapers are the only ones I use. Any time I have had leaks with my son was because we needed to go up a size. No leaks or blowouts with my daughter, and very few blowouts with my son. I usually buy when they are in sale and I have coupons. I also love the Pampers club.

October 07, 2019
    Bristol, United Kingdom

Ok

I have used these on all my kids out of the brand names these were the ones i used
    They absorb brilliantly go up to size 6+ are not thick compared to huggies unfortunately wont be buying again as kids are all out of nappies

Georgia, United States

Excellent quality and awesome rewards program.

We’ve tried multiple brands and generics, typically whatever is on sale or has a promotion, but these are definitely the best. Baby stays dry for hours and the fit is very comfortable — not stiff or harsh like other brands, even the so-called organic ones. And their rewards program is pretty cool. Only downside is the cost, but we’ve always managed to buy them when there’s a sale or promotion going on. These are a little more cost effective than the swaddlers, so that’s another reason why I like them.

October 04, 2019

It didn't work for my baby

The poop comes out of the diaper and the clothes is always dirty because of that. Besides giving my baby a diaper rash. Then I prefer the another diaper of Pampers, Pure Pampers.

Ohio, United States

Expensive

I used pampers for the first little while with my oldest son till I was informed about Target brand diapers you get way more for a way better price pampers are effective but definitely not worth the price!

October 02, 2019

Not bad

I only used pampers for my son but as he got old and his bladder got bigger the weren’t as effective overnight I will use them again with my new born bit might switch when he’s bigger as well.

Best Diaper Brand

I love the pampers baby dry because it keeps my children comfortable especially through the night. It’s very snuggly and fits my 12 month old and my 2.5 year just right.

Best diapers

Love love pampers recommend to everyone! Used them on all my babies, no rashes from them & they don’t leak! I like the new design their thin but yet very absorbent

October 01, 2019

Best daytime diaper I have found

It took a while trying different diapers but when I found these diapers they are the only ones I use. They are they only daytime diapers that stood up to my son's bladder.

MY GO TO FOR OVERNIGHT PROTECTION

This pamper holds in the leaks so well. These were my night time diapers for the first year it helps when your tired or forget to change the diaper at night. No worries no leaks