Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

December 17, 2019

Best night diaper!

My son was wetting through his diapers every night and we just could not find ones that would support him. But after the first night of trying these 4 months ago we never looked back!

December 16, 2019

Favorite Diapers

I'm a mom of three young kids and we've been using Pampers Baby Dry for over 8 years. They have rarely leaked and really can last up to 12 hours of nighttime use! My kids have sensitive skin and eczema, so using quality materials is essential. We have tried competitive brands and always return to these. Highly recommended !

December 16, 2019

They ok

I bought bags for my kids when they were young but come to find they allergic them so my family was unable to use hot mant families can I like the company for many things but diapers ..I want the best for my grand babies and generations to follow ..my daughter because she was allergic is nervous to try on her children now

December 15, 2019

Always leaked

Tried these numerous times with my son and every time they would leak and after the tiniest peee they would smell so absolutely strongly that I couldnt handle it yet when I used the competitor never experienced this!

December 14, 2019
    Sandwell, United Kingdom

I only but when on offer

These sent as good as that day that are,I have 3 children and tried with all 3 girls and leaked every time.and that's only after a 1 hour wear .the help in them smells horried aswell

December 14, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Good quality

I only tend to buy these when they are on offer as I feel they are slightly over priced but the overall product is really good and I have found they don’t leak and provide comfort and flexibility!

December 13, 2019
    Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom

Pampers baby dry

I liked these diapers in newborn, 1, and size 2 and 3 as well. Always a great fit and ran a little bit larger, giving my baby more room to grow than any other diapers.

Georgia, United States

Only diaper 2 of my children could wear

My two oldest children could only wear pampers diapers. They are gentle yet absorbent enough to last all night. A big plus is the papers reward codes to earn free gifts.

Haringey, United Kingdom

Our best brand of baby diapers

We love pampers baby dry diapers , no could be do not worry that in the morning in bad will be pee :D good money value , nice designe and very comfortable for babys body.

Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

The best overnight protection

The pampers baby dry keep my baby's skin nice and dry. Never bring out any rashes or sensitive skin. No gaping around the trunks or legs. 100% RECOMMENDED!!!