Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

January 18, 2020

Good product for value

I’ve used papers since my baby was born, although pampers premium is better. They’re a little rigid but they do the job. The only thing I would improve would be the texture and size

January 18, 2020

Parfaites

Les couches pampers sont super!
    Ultra absorbantes, minces, et surtout... Je trouve qu'elles sont fait plus grandes que les autres marque! Je recommande !

January 17, 2020

I love these diapers

Love these so much. Been using them on both of my daughter's. Love how the yellow line goes blue when it's full. Love how they dont leak. I will never buy another brand. They are very flexible and my kid can wear them all night without any issues.

January 17, 2020

Used for all 3 of my Babies

Pampers baby dry was my go-to diaper for all three of my baby boys. I found it to be the best diaper and loved that I could often find coupons to help bring the price down.

January 16, 2020

Not the greatest

I don't particularly like this type of diaper. I find them alot cheaper feeling then the pampers swaddlers. I find they do leak. I always buy pampers but I do avoid the "baby dry"

January 16, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

My only brand

The only brand I trusted and used with my two children. No leaks, good fit and at a fair price. Never any issues finding the product me size needed. Would always recommend.

Doesn’t leak

These pampers are great we have tried other brands with no success these were the only ones that never leaked especially at night I recommend these above all the rest got us through so tired nights

Very reliable diapers

I have used pampers diapers with all four of my children and I highly recommend them. They don't leak and my babies can comfortably sleep all night long. The Indicator also makes it much easier so you don't always have to undress baby to find out if a diaper change is needed right away :)

My to go diapers

The only diapers i trust with my kids. Now that We have baby number 3, it is still the only brand we trust. Kids are always dry even when we got out for long periods.

The Best!!

I have four daughters and these diapers have been our go to for the last 11 years! They are reasonably priced and have worked out the best for us and our babies bottoms! Will also buy for our next baby on the way!