Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

June 01, 2020

Works good

I have been using pampers for my baby boy , and it works good, though there were some leakage of pee, which was quite a mess . But i do recommend pampers to others since its quite comfortable for my baby

May 29, 2020

My baby’s favorite

I have been using it since my baby was born. He is using size 6 now. It’s grewt for both day and night use
    Sometimes it leaks as well at night but mostly it’s good

May 26, 2020

They work great!

I loved pampers for both my girls. They did what the were supposed to do! They seemed comfortable and neither child got any reactions or rashes in the time they wore them. They get the job done!

2.0/5

May 22, 2020

Tons of laundry later...

We were given these as samples and at the hospital and thank goodness we didn't buy them. They leaked pee every time. This made my exhaustion even worst. I had to do laundry all the time. We switched to Huggies and what a difference

May 21, 2020

love pampers

i love pampers dipers! Any kind! they are truly keeping my babies dry no matter how long they have been wearing it. They don't leak as other brand too

May 20, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Nothing beats pampers!!

Soft on baby's skin. High quality products for a great price. Will always use pampers everytime. No other product compares to it. My favourite brand would recomend to anyone.

May 13, 2020

Pampers had us covered.

These were the only diapers I used with both of my kids and I always give them to new moms as a diaper cake gift. This is such a great product and as a mom of young children you need something that works the first time because you do not have the time or the energy to fix it. This works!

May 13, 2020

Très bon produit

J’adore cette marque de couche , en étant ancienne éducatrice en cpe, j’utilisais toujours ces produits, je n’ai jamais été déçue . Maintenant que j’attend ma fille , je n’hésite pas du tout à acheter le produit puisque je fais 100% confiance à ce produit

May 12, 2020

awesome diapers

I used pampers from newborn to present! The baby dry diapers were perfect once my little guy started to sleep 12 hours a night. We had no leaks or blow outs. The diapers fit great over his little thighs which help with long protection! Will always use pamper diapers!!

May 11, 2020

These work better on little dudes

Worked on my nephew great! My niece? Not so much. Why? Unknown. Perhaps gnomes. If you’ve got a little dude running around Pampers is where it’s at!