Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

New York, United States

Best of the best

I love Pampers diapers! Through all 3 of my kids I have used them and despite trying other diapers I have always come back to Pampers! They don't leak and they fit perfectly! They allow my little one to move without feeling restricted and they aren't crunchy or loud at all. They are soft and quiet, and easy to put on and take off. The top is foldable as well which is nice so you don't have a diaper sticking out of the babies pants. I would highly recommend checking them out! You won't be disappointed.

Kentucky, United States

Love Pampers

Pampers never have disappointed me or my babies. They always wake up dry and smelling fresh. I have tried many of other brands and always find myself back to pampers.

0.5/5

Kentucky, United States

Awful

I bought this brand when. Y baby was younger and it was awful. I don't know what it is specifically that are in these diapers that isn't in others but my kid is highly allergic to this brand but can use all other brands I have ever tried. Some just doesn't seem right.

California, United States

For sensitive skin

I have use pampers diapers for my son till day one and I would say beside the price it works really well. He still better at night and doesnt really leak.

Tennessee, United States

I've used these diapers for all five kids !!

I love pampers diapers! I've used them from the first kid to the last 2 now! It's my go to diaper! They hold up to all my expectations! No leaks and very little blow out if they twins have a really explosive poo!!

Massachusetts, United States

Best diapers

Pampers are our go to brand for diapers. We have used them for all of our kids. They are very absorbent and almost never leak. They are worth every penny.

July 22, 2020

My regular brand

A happy mum here, these nappies are also very comfortable and flexible.I have 2 kids and this is the best brand i have ever tried. Highly recommended.

July 21, 2020

Love it

They’re great . I use them for my son haven’t experienced any leaks or rashes yet been 6 months. For the price they’re pretty good. I would recommend them to start off with and if they don’t work out try the swaddles

2.0/5

July 16, 2020

Sadly, a no.

I’ve used swaddlers for a year and half before I started trying out the other pampers (cruisers, easy ups and baby dry) this is the worst among all. Liquid gets really squishy and then hang on the bottom of the diaper. It gave my son a rash

1.0/5

July 16, 2020

Hate these

I hate these diapers they smell of chemicals and have too much dyes in them plus they dont hold a lot of pee I got a few boxes for my babyshower and ended up not using them.