Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Number 1 diaper!

In our house, we swear by Pampers baby dry! With these, we dont have any blow-outs (unlike others brands) and no leaks. We also love that there is an indicator line so we can see when its wet.

September 06, 2020

I would buy this product again

Pampers have always been a great brand in our house. The baby dry are able to hold a lot of liquid without any kind of smell. My children wear them at night and we have never had any leaks or accidents. The designs are cute and the diapers are durable.

September 06, 2020

In this house we only use those

In this house we only use Pamper pullups for both of my little ones and when my daughter was younger we only used there Products because we only like pampers diapers and wipes

September 03, 2020

best diapers

i buy these in bulk on amazon. My 3 kids all have used pampers and it is the omly one that does its job. I recommend this to everybody ha ing kods or has a baby at home.

September 03, 2020

I’m not sure how I feel about this

I like how the diapers fit and all, but this leaks a lot when used. My other issue with this product is the odor. I’m not sure why and how, but everytime I change the baby’s diaper, her urine smells stronger- unlike when I use other brands.

September 02, 2020

this is an awesome product

I love how flexible my son can move, It's skin does not get any rashes or irritation. It's good how it absorbs moisture and doesn't leave the skin feeling wet.

September 02, 2020

Number ONE choice!

I only used pampers for all my 3 kids! The only diaper that never leaked for my kids! I have tried other diaper but after only one wee they leaked! It is frustrating changing diapers after just one wee, also, waste of money!. Panpers is very soft and absorbent, never have any problem with it!

Pampers baby dry

I love this product because it holds more and does not bulk up after being wet. it has a great liner to ensure babies stay dry longer, I have had issues with the velcro or the sides not sticking but that was not too many times.

Dependable

Being a mom of 4 month old twin boys these diapers I can depend on keeping them dry. With double the diapers being used the quality is the best for its price

Affordable and good quality

As a mom of a 11 month old, I have used these diapers from the beginning. They are not only comfortable but also nicely priced. Pampers also has time to time coupons that help you save some money on your favorite diaper brand.