Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

January 11, 2012

I love Pampers Baby Dry because their 12 hour protection is exactly that. I can definitely count on them to provide my son a dry night's sleep.

January 10, 2012

I have 11 month old twins, so we go through a lot of diapers!
    Recently, instead of my usual Huggies, I picked up 2 boxes of Pampers Baby Dry diapers because they were on sale. First, I don't care for the smell. The scent itself isn't unpleasant but perfume soiled diaper smell isn't the nicest mix! It doesn't work to mask odors, if that is the intention.
    Second, when these diapers are even a little bit wet, they turn very bulky very fast. The material used IS nice and soft, slightly softer than Huggies, and probably slightly more comfortable (when dry) for the babies. Unfortunately, this is also why they get so droopy so quickly and lose their shape (saggy bums = not so cute!).
    Also, the elastic is maybe a little too stretchy around the waist and even when fastened tightly, they still threaten to fall off after maybe a half hour of playtime.
    Overall, I think I'll stick to Huggies.

January 04, 2012

pampers are the only diapers i will use on my 7 month old. they keep his skin nice and dry and he is yet to have a diaper rash. the fit of these diapers are also the best fit i found for my little porker!!!

January 04, 2012

THE best diapers for the best price. This box will last for months!! and they do not leak like their competitors!! :P

January 03, 2012

I LOVE PAMPERS, MY ONLY COMPLAINT IS THE PRICE OF COURSE, THEY ARE EXPENSIVE, AND DONT HAVE VERY GOOD COUPONS FOR THEM, BUT THEY ARE STILL MY FAV! I LOVE THE WETNESS INDICATOR ON THEM AS WELL!

November 30, 2011

This products I have a few things to say about it! They work awesome but I've boughten many boxes where the diapers were stuck together & un usable. Very disappointing, I e mailed the company and they compensated me right away. They were fantastic. That what makes a product good to is the company's willing to help and fix things like that. The diapers work great otherwise. Never had an issue always bought them(have tried others to but these are my favorite!)

November 30, 2011

Love Pampers! I have tried many other diaper brands and while some were ok, I found others (Huggies for my little one) leaked every time. I have not yet had a leak with this brand, and no diaper rashes as of yet! I personally will be sticking with Pampers. Though they may be a little more on the pricey side, they save me a lot of money and time doing laundry, and we all know time is precious with a little one.

November 28, 2011

These are great, especially when they are on sale combined with coupons. They only leak when my daughter pees way too much but they are great, especially overnight.

November 28, 2011

After 3 boys, these are by far my favorite type of diaper. They hold a tonne. . .not that I let it get to that but it definately comes in handy for the night time! They smell great, fit snug, and go on sale enough that they aren't expensive.

November 28, 2011

I absolutely love baby dry pampers. They are very absorbant and leave my daughters bottom very dry. She has never had a rash from pampers but has from other brands. Wish they were cheaper tho