Pampers Cruisers Diapers Reviews

April 19, 2017

Pampers brands are the best great quality of product long-lasting on the liquid portions received. Also loook and feel comfortable. I strongly recommend instead of huggies.

April 19, 2017

I had tried both Huggies and Pampers, I fell in love with Pampers; keep baby dry for up to 12 hours at night. No leakage. No coming out the top & up the back. Dry clothes. Dry bed. As she started crawling and pulling herself up i got the Cruisers for her leg movement and development so no red rubbing. It ciricles with their chubby thighs. Easy to use. Good elasticity. Good velcro straps that stay and dont break. #1 and Only Favourite!

April 07, 2017

Seriously the best diaper out there for the movers and crawlers. The cruisers may be more expensive then the baby dry but you won't be disappointed! On top of day coverage it's a great night diaper too!

April 05, 2017

Pampers is my go-to diaper brand and always has been. My favourite thing about the cruisers is that they absorb just as much as the baby dry but they are far less bulky. The fact that they don't tend to sag when wet is awesome, especially since my daughter practically lives in leggings. I use them both in the day and over night and have never had a problem with leaks.

April 05, 2017

Finies les fuites avec ces couches, j'utilisais une marque concurrente lorsque mon bébé était plus petit et il mouillait très fréquemment ses pantalons, surtout la nuit, mais maintenant j'ai beaucoup moins de lavage à faire et elles durent toute la nuit. J'aime bien les contours élastiques qui s'ajustent bien.

March 25, 2017

I tried Pampers Cruisers when the grocery store was sold out of our usual Pampers Baby Dry and was interested to see it they were better for my active toddler.

I liked that they didn't sag which made it easier for him to move around while playing. I did find they leaked at night and that when they were wet they REALLY smelt like pee, more than the our usual diapers do.

You also get about 20 less diapers in a box for the same price, so we will be sticking to Pampers Baby Dry in the future.

March 21, 2017

My favourite feature about this diaper is that THEY DON'T SAG and have the same- or more- absorbability as other diapers. The clean scent with a diaper change is nice too.

March 16, 2017

We love Pampers Cruisers. We use them for our 10 month old and 2 year old. They rarely leak, they are super absorbent and are fairly priced. They've been my go to for the last 2 years.

March 10, 2017

Pampers Cruisers diapers are the best diapers I have used for my son. They do not leak. They can hold the overnight (atleast 12 hours) pee and my son wakes up dry. They do not have a chemical smell like other diapers do.

February 27, 2017

These are the only diapers I use for my toddler. Super absorbent, even overnight! We have never had a leak with these and I've been using them since before he could crawl.