Pampers Cruisers Diapers with Dry Max Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 523 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

Give your baby something drier and thinner so playtime never ends! Pampers Cruisers diapers are now made with our revolutionary new DRY MAX technology, which makes them 2X drier and 20% thinner than Huggies Little Movers! Plus, the all-around softness and super-stretchy sides help your baby stay comfortable, while offering freedom to move and play.

June 06, 2017

Pampers Cruisers Diapers with Dry Max is mommy friendly. Great absorption and flexible on my baby. It really lasts long and is a great product. Would definitely recommend.

May 30, 2017

My som was given a huggies NB diaper when he was born and it did not agree with his skin so i got my boyfriend to pick up a package of pampers diapers.
    Ever since size 3 my son has been using pampers cruisers diapers, and now that im expecting my 2nd son june 10th 2017 i will be using pampers diapers all over again, i recomend them to any new parrent!

May 15, 2017

my daughter has never slept through the night better! she doesnt wake up wet EVER, and has not had any issues with diaper rashes since using this product.

May 04, 2017

When my first born started to walk we noticed that his diaper always look soggy does not fit properly. Then we started to use Pampers Cruiser, it fits properly and last longer compare to regular Pampers.

March 29, 2017

These are what i have used for both my children and LOVE them! love that they keep everything in and they are even nice looking diapers compared to other brands

March 25, 2017

Pampers Cruisers Diapers with Dry Max are the only diapers I use on my busy, little boy. No leaks (even overnight) tight but comfortable fit, and super soft feel make these diapers #1 in our books!

March 21, 2017

Pampers Cruisers, doesn’t sag like other diapers and my toddler stays dry for much longer. I was using other brand and it didn't really delivered what they promise, so I am pleased with pampers cruisers.

March 15, 2017

Pour ce qui est de la beauté c'est super, les couches absorbent beaucoup aussi, elles s'ajustent bien au bébé et n'a pratiquement pas de fuite alors dans l'ensemble je suis satisfaite

March 08, 2017

I LOVE the Cruisers, they fit my son so well, I used pampers through out the diaper years with my little guy and I loved how they had specific product lines such as swaddles (which we used until he grew out of) and then the cruisers as soon as he could crawl. Other diapers seemed to fit weird, because his shape was longer and he was thin. I recommend them to all moms who ask for opinions on Diapers.

1.0/5

February 28, 2017

Worst diapers. They always leak. The fit isn't a great as the pampers swaddlers. I wouldn't recommend these diapers at all. Swaddlers are great or buggies.

blinded earned the Beauty Guru badge

Snaeemi added a new review for
    DiorSkin Star Foundation

miruna earned the Elite Reviewer badge

tervisgirl added a new review for
    Tervis Store