Pampers Easy Up Training Pants for Girls - Size 3T-4T
Good

Pampers Easy Up Training Pants for Girls - Size 3T-4T Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 164 in Training Pants

June 15, 2017

I love these there soooooooo cute but there soooooexpensiv

I really like to buy these at Walmart but they hardly ever go on sale and if they do you don't get many. wich they came in bigger amounts n cost less or send out more coupons . my girls love these ones easy up and down for them easy to potty train

June 15, 2017

Works well except for the occasional side leakage

These are handy for my daughter to use and put on herself at night. We have had a few occasional leaks out the sides. It would be better if you could attach and detach the sides though as once my daughter pulls one side off, the diaper is garbage whether it's been soiled or not. I would also love for you to create a gender neutral diaper pattern. I really dislike pink and purple always for girls and blue for boys. I mean, really?!?!

Love that I can find coupons for this product! Two thumbs up for that!

May 31, 2017

My daughter has now switched to pull ups these are our go toos. She is a heavy wetter so i find they dont last threw the night for us unfortunately. But pampers is our #1 brand

May 25, 2017

Absolutely love them! My duaghter loves them! They fit so well on her, their great even overnight!
    I just wish there were other designs as well, maybe minnie mouse, doc mcstuffins or something :)

May 04, 2017

I used these for both of my daughters when potty training and found them to be of great quality. They were easy enough for the girls the put on and take off themselves and did not leak.

May 02, 2017

Our little girl wears these to bed every night. We have been using them for 8 months and we have never had a leak when she gets up in the morning and is sagging to her knees. No matter how much the diaper is soiled, it does not leak.

February 20, 2017

We've been using these training pants with our youngest daughter since she started showing interest in potty training. They fit comfortably and are very easy to put on and take off. She can even put them on herself!

Since initially starting potty training she has regressed a bit and has very little interest in using the potty. She also refuses to go back to wearing regular diapers. Thankfully these training pants are very absorbent. They will hold just about as much as a regular diaper. I'm thankful for that!

June 27, 2016

we have been potty training and using 1 or 2 of these training pants a day. my daughter is usually good with no accidents during the day but she wears one just in case. she also wears one overnight and most mornings wakes up wet. im inpressed that it still holds enough that she has never woken up with her clothes wet or her bed wet. they are easy for her to pull off and on herself. i recommend this product for people that are staring to potty train

April 19, 2016

These training pants are awesome.. My father got them for my little one on sale for $4 and what a deal for great quality training pants. Fit amazing & super absorbent.

2.2/5

April 19, 2016

I was not a big fan of the pampers training pants. i found that they leaked a lot more then competitors brands and often my daughter ended up with wet spots on her pants.

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Jam

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists

violetfish added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

yellowbus07 added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

yellowbus07 added a new review for
    Essie Nail Polish

cokaluna added a new review for
    Vichy - Idealia Night Peel