Pampers Natural Clean Wipes Reviews
#5 in Baby Wipes

July 13, 2017

Not my favourite baby wipe

I recently purchased a large box of these pampers baby wipes because I had a coupon. I don't really care for them and neither does my husband. The wipes feel very thin and therefore are hard to wipe the baby with. It thought they would be good because they are pampers: I love their diapers but not their wipes!

July 07, 2017

Would buy again

I would buy these again. They are derable and absorbent. They stay moist for a long time and will not brake while wiping. Gentle on the skin and soft to thr tough.

June 22, 2017

Good ones

I like these wipes but I find they dry out fast as compared to the buggies ones! They don't have that much moisture as well and I wish the fresh scent was the same price as these ones!

June 19, 2017

Great value and perfect for children.

I love these wipes for a good bum cleaning. They do the job intended, moisture as they clean and are great for sensitive skin. I also love these for everyday uses like hand washing and even as a quick fix for no toilet paper.

June 13, 2017

Will keep buying these wipes

The best wipes on the market and I have tried them all! My toddler has been potty trained for over a year but I still purchase these for cleaning his face, hands and after using the toilet when needed.

June 07, 2017

I have tried many other wipes brands before and believe me, to date this is the best. It doesn't tear when you pull it out of the box (NEVER), it stays wet even if you forget the last one at the bottom of the box for a long time or if you forget to close the box right away. Also, it is very soft and effective. I love it!

2.7/5

June 06, 2017

I do not like pampers wipes. I find they are a lot drier than other wipes I've used. I also don't like how they are "stacked". The folding makes it hard to grab one wipe handed while holding baby's legs. It just keeps pulling and I end up with a bunch. This frustrates me almost every time. I don't think I will purchase again.

2.3/5

May 30, 2017

Not a fan of the pampers wipes , I found that they tare easily and the quality is not great. I found that we were using multiple wipes every time and went through them quickly due to this.

0.8/5

May 10, 2017

Nope,,, don't like pampers wipes, I find them dry and not as good as others. I wouldn't Reccomend buying these... Reach for huggies or another brand..

May 09, 2017

I'm not a fan of these wipe, sure they do the job, but I find them thin and I don't like the scent. They are fine for quick cleaning of hands but I don't like them for bum wiping.