Pampers Natural Clean Wipes Reviews
#9 in Baby Wipes

September 16, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

for adults too!

I keep this product in my washroom as well. It's lightly sented. Although its meant for baby's l when it sometimes is more affordable then the ones marketed for adults, especially when there is a sale.

September 01, 2020

A good strong wipe

This is our go too wipes. They don’t irritate our little ones skin but are still strong enough for those bigger changes. Love having packs in the car to use on sticky hands too

June 17, 2020

Great product

I use wipes on my boys and this product is fantastic. I do not worry about it at all when I use it on my kids as it is avent free and paraben free. It retains its moisture and it has a simple snap lid to lock it in. I enjoy using this product and recommend it to all!

January 11, 2020

Pas besoin d etre maman pour etre fan

Jai 27ans , je ne suis pas maman , mais je suis la plus grande fan de baby wipes et surtout de cette marque incontournable, je les achète en paquet de 3 . Les prix et correct mais souvent en souvent en spécial donc tres apprécié , il sont humidite mais pas mouillé , ainsi qu'il ne ce defond pas , donc un 5 étoiles sans hésiter

January 06, 2020

Work great

I try to look for things that are more natural when it comes to my son. These wipes were great. There was no weird scent they were nice and wet to make sure you are getting a good clean. Packaging works great for wipes don't dry out

0.8/5

August 12, 2019

Not the best wipes for pampers

I bought these wipes because they were on sale. They are very thin compared to the Pampers Sensitive wipes. I have to use multiple sheets to clean my baby. The one I purchased is not scented which is great since I don't want my baby smelling weird. There are better and thicker quality wipes out there...

1.3/5

August 06, 2019
    Tennessee, United States

Not my favorite wipe

These wipes are very thin and flimsy. The smell is like it’s already been used and leaves your hands smelling the same way. They do not clean very well due to the thinness and you have to use several to get baby clean. I would not recommend these wipes at all.

July 14, 2019
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Fragrance

I love using these pamper wipes and they r soft and smell nice and I use these for my 2 grandson they are gentle on skin and also I also use them to take makeup off

January 03, 2019

Love these wipes

These wipes are the best out there. They get the job done, don't leave any residue and don't cause any rash. Always leaves skin clean and soft. Has a nice soft scent.

December 28, 2018
    Georgia, United States

Fresh and Clean

I love the Pampers Natural Clean Wipes because they have never disappointed me when it comes to cleaning baby diapers or using for messy fingers and faces. They are soft, which is good for the grandbabies. They are effective when it comes to cleaning little messes and I even use these for taking off makeup. I give these two thumbs up and always have Pamper wipes in the house and car. Love them!