Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes Reviews
#4 in Baby Wipes

August 21, 2021

It's perfect for babies with sensitive skin

Have been using this for quite sometime now. It's material is a bit thinner than i like but it does its job. It doesn't have any scent which is perfect for babies with sensitive skin. It's also soft to the skin.

August 01, 2021
    Arkansas, United States

Best wipes for sensitive skin!

My daughter has super sensitive skin and these are magical for her! They work well and clean up great! They don’t have any harsh smells or cause any rashes. I only get these wipes and I buy them in bulk!

May 05, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Does the job

I use pampers sensitive wipes on my twins. The wipes are easy use and it locks the moisture longer. I find using this wipes doesn't dry up their skin as fast as other brands. The wipes itself is not too thick, but it does the job.

April 27, 2021

Pampers sensitive wipes

We love these wipes. Originally we had bought a large box of huggies wipes but they kept ripping which i mean no one wants to deal with. We switched to pampers and havent had a problem. I do prefer pampers scented wipes but my daughters skin is way too sensitive. These do the job effectively and aren’t super expensive like water wipes :)

3.2/5

April 14, 2021

Hard to get out

I really like that the Pampers wipes come in a plastic storage container. I don't like using them though. I find these wipes really hard to take out, sometimes I get a chain of them. They stick together when pulling them out of the box, I find them to be wasteful. This problem also happened out of the sample packs as well.

0.7/5

April 14, 2021

Blahh

These are probably the worst wipes I’ve used. You need to use a bunch of these wipes to clean up stinky messes, as they don’t grip the “stinky” well. Used them once and never went back, more of a hassle than anything!

1.3/5

March 18, 2021

Horrible!!

I blew my nose with one of these wipes because it was the closest thing to me while breastfeeding and at the time I had dry skin around my nose and it burned! These wipes sting. I switched after that. Wouldn’t recommend these at all

March 14, 2021
    Barking and Dagenham, United Kingdom

Love

These are so the best wipes, used with all my four boys! They are so soft and really thick so you wouldn't need 20 wipes for a exploded bum.. and the fact they come with a container is the best

February 27, 2021

Sensative but works well!

These were always some of the best wipes I'd ever used. Because they were made different means nothing for how they clean and hold together. There is no difference. Your fingers won't be going through these either. They smell a bit different than regular wipes - they honestly don't have much smell at all & they're much more gentle on your baby. If your baby is suffering from diaper rash try switching to these. It's what I had to do. It is always cheaper to buy one of these containers - save the container than just buy the bags of wipes to fill the containers as these are a bit moer pricey because it has the container. Just save the one you have and it saves a little something from going to the landfill.

February 03, 2021

PAMPERS SENSITIVE BABY WIPES

My daughter has sensitive skin and these are the only wipes I've found so far that don't irritate her even more. I find these are light weight compared to other brands and rub smoother on skin.