Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes Reviews
#4 in Baby Wipes

May 05, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Does the job

I use pampers sensitive wipes on my twins. The wipes are easy use and it locks the moisture longer. I find using this wipes doesn't dry up their skin as fast as other brands. The wipes itself is not too thick, but it does the job.

April 27, 2021

Pampers sensitive wipes

We love these wipes. Originally we had bought a large box of huggies wipes but they kept ripping which i mean no one wants to deal with. We switched to pampers and havent had a problem. I do prefer pampers scented wipes but my daughters skin is way too sensitive. These do the job effectively and aren’t super expensive like water wipes :)

3.2/5

April 14, 2021

Hard to get out

I really like that the Pampers wipes come in a plastic storage container. I don't like using them though. I find these wipes really hard to take out, sometimes I get a chain of them. They stick together when pulling them out of the box, I find them to be wasteful. This problem also happened out of the sample packs as well.

0.7/5

April 14, 2021

Blahh

These are probably the worst wipes I’ve used. You need to use a bunch of these wipes to clean up stinky messes, as they don’t grip the “stinky” well. Used them once and never went back, more of a hassle than anything!

1.3/5

March 18, 2021

Horrible!!

I blew my nose with one of these wipes because it was the closest thing to me while breastfeeding and at the time I had dry skin around my nose and it burned! These wipes sting. I switched after that. Wouldn’t recommend these at all

March 14, 2021
    Barking and Dagenham, United Kingdom

Love

These are so the best wipes, used with all my four boys! They are so soft and really thick so you wouldn't need 20 wipes for a exploded bum.. and the fact they come with a container is the best

February 27, 2021

Sensative but works well!

These were always some of the best wipes I'd ever used. Because they were made different means nothing for how they clean and hold together. There is no difference. Your fingers won't be going through these either. They smell a bit different than regular wipes - they honestly don't have much smell at all & they're much more gentle on your baby. If your baby is suffering from diaper rash try switching to these. It's what I had to do. It is always cheaper to buy one of these containers - save the container than just buy the bags of wipes to fill the containers as these are a bit moer pricey because it has the container. Just save the one you have and it saves a little something from going to the landfill.

February 03, 2021

PAMPERS SENSITIVE BABY WIPES

My daughter has sensitive skin and these are the only wipes I've found so far that don't irritate her even more. I find these are light weight compared to other brands and rub smoother on skin.

January 24, 2021
    Michigan, United States

Decent Wipes

These wipes get the job done. The only issue that I have with them is that they are a little thin to my liking compared to other wipes. However, they are still a great wipe.

January 05, 2021
    Texas, United States

Superior product!

Have to use these for babies to avoid diaper rash. Almost everything else causes rash issues. If you have same issues with baby having frequent rash dont hesitate to try these. Thank you Pampers for an excellent product!