Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes Reviews
#4 in Baby Wipes

November 01, 2021
    Florida, United States

Soft and gentle

These are the wipes that we have been consistently using since my daughter was a newborn. We have tried several other brands but these are the most gentlest, moist wipes that don't fall apart.

October 12, 2021
    Texas, United States

The one and only

This is the only baby wipes we used and my girl never got a diaper rash, never had any reactions, and always smelt fresh. I love pampers brand and will buy this again and again!

August 21, 2021

It's perfect for babies with sensitive skin

Have been using this for quite sometime now. It's material is a bit thinner than i like but it does its job. It doesn't have any scent which is perfect for babies with sensitive skin. It's also soft to the skin.

August 01, 2021
    Arkansas, United States

Best wipes for sensitive skin!

My daughter has super sensitive skin and these are magical for her! They work well and clean up great! They don’t have any harsh smells or cause any rashes. I only get these wipes and I buy them in bulk!

May 05, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Does the job

I use pampers sensitive wipes on my twins. The wipes are easy use and it locks the moisture longer. I find using this wipes doesn't dry up their skin as fast as other brands. The wipes itself is not too thick, but it does the job.

April 27, 2021

Pampers sensitive wipes

We love these wipes. Originally we had bought a large box of huggies wipes but they kept ripping which i mean no one wants to deal with. We switched to pampers and havent had a problem. I do prefer pampers scented wipes but my daughters skin is way too sensitive. These do the job effectively and aren’t super expensive like water wipes :)

3.2/5

April 14, 2021

Hard to get out

I really like that the Pampers wipes come in a plastic storage container. I don't like using them though. I find these wipes really hard to take out, sometimes I get a chain of them. They stick together when pulling them out of the box, I find them to be wasteful. This problem also happened out of the sample packs as well.

0.7/5

April 14, 2021

Blahh

These are probably the worst wipes I’ve used. You need to use a bunch of these wipes to clean up stinky messes, as they don’t grip the “stinky” well. Used them once and never went back, more of a hassle than anything!

1.3/5

March 18, 2021

Horrible!!

I blew my nose with one of these wipes because it was the closest thing to me while breastfeeding and at the time I had dry skin around my nose and it burned! These wipes sting. I switched after that. Wouldn’t recommend these at all

March 14, 2021
    Barking and Dagenham, United Kingdom

Love

These are so the best wipes, used with all my four boys! They are so soft and really thick so you wouldn't need 20 wipes for a exploded bum.. and the fact they come with a container is the best