Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes Reviews
#4 in Baby Wipes

March 01, 2019

Only wipes i use

These are the only wipes I use for my two kids. They don’t have any perfume smell, and don’t leave a rash either. They clean really well and I love that you get codes for rewards!

February 15, 2019

Baby loves these

My daughter loves these wipes as do I, they stay nice a moist and at most I need two for those really messy diapers. They don’t rip when you take them out and they are a reasonable price.

February 07, 2019

My family’s choice of wipes

Pampers sensitive wipes are my family’s choice of wipes. I find they are softer and not as thick as Huggies brand. It is even better when i can find coupons to get more for less.

February 04, 2019

Purchased with $10 off 2 box coupon. Great value & product!

Unscented, soft, thick. The best baby wipe. Have never had a diaper rash and I find these wipes are also warmer than most when taken out of the container. Very pleased with this product overall.

January 25, 2019

Wipes of choice.

These do a great job at cleaning up big messes while remaining strong and intact. I love that they dont have all the chemicals and scents of a standard wipe. Gentle enough for sensitive babys skin means less rashes. They are also often found on sale in the large refill size boxes. Great product for the price.

January 25, 2019

The only wipes i trust

I have only purchased pampers sensitive wipes for all 3 of my children it works great for sensitive skin, they don't rip apart or dry out when properly sealed.

January 22, 2019

The only wipes we use

In my opinion these wipes are great, they're great on my sons sensitive skin and doesn't have a perfumy smell like some other wipes. I love that they're sturdy and don't fall apart so you use less.

2.0/5

January 02, 2019

Nettoie plus ou moins mal

J’ai essayer ces lingettes sur mon bébé. J’ai trouver qu’elles sont très douce pour la peau de bébé mais nettoie plus ou moins mal. Pour nettoyer des selles. On a besoin de plusieurs lingettes

January 02, 2019

Love these wipes

These are my FAVOURITE wipes. Nice and thick, they don't stretch or rip, and they are always the perfect amount of damp to clean effectively. I've used them for both my girls and if I had another kid I'd continue to use them! When the gigantic box goes on sale we always stock up!

December 11, 2018

Love them

I love these wipes. They are economical, they are thick enough to do the job using fewer wipes but not drying either. They are super smooth and soft. I dont need to use a wipe warmer for these since they dont become cold like some other wipes do. These are my go to wipes!