Pampers Swaddlers Diapers 36 ct. - Size 0

Pampers Swaddlers Diapers 36 ct. - Size 0 Reviews

Ranked #155 out of 513 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

A newborn baby needs extra softness and protection.
Pampers Swadd

December 30, 2016

Always been using pampers just like my parents did. Love it. Keeps my babies dry. Never had too many blowouts. Great for newborns and before they start crawling around.

September 15, 2016

Since contacting the company, and receiving no answer, I'll leave a review here. These swaddled have a mesh inside- to keep your baby dry? Comfy? They stuck to my baby's bottom- produced a blister that turned into a stage two skin ulcer. Terrible.

July 30, 2016

I loved the swaddled diapers so much. I used a lot of different brands and I just find the swaddlers the best quality. Even through the night I never had a leak ever. Just remember about sizing if you find you get a lot of leaks just size up

June 21, 2014

As a first time mom the one thing I was worried about was the best diaper for my daughter. I had no idea if she would have a sensitivity to certain ones or where to start until I was recommended Pampers Swaddlers. BEST decision for my daughters bum and best decision for my wallet! It is a win-win situation :)
    It fit perfectly, its soft and the diapers have never exploded or leaked! I love how there is a yellow line that turns blue to indict of the diaper is wet. I am so glad I chose these diapers for her! I have not had any rashes with her and to this day recommend my friends to use them !

May 19, 2014

I enjoyed these diapers with my babies. They don't leak and are so soft for newborns. I find Pampers diapers better than Huggies.

September 05, 2012

I like pampers, but I find this product isn't as effective as it claims to be. My daughter would wake up and her sleeper would feel damp and when I went to change her, there was hardly any urine in her diaper. Not to mention they don't hold bowel movements as well as they should!