Pampers Swaddlers Diapers 44-pk. - 1

4.9/5
Ranked #113 out of 523 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

June 15, 2017

Perfect for smaller babies

These diapers are perfect for thinner babies. I have never had one leak. They have the wet indicator which is nice at night when your half asleep. Never had one fall apart when wet

May 03, 2017

Best diapers!! Been using them since my baby was a newborn and she's now in size 3, so far so good. Very rarely ever leaks. Awesome for her sensitive bum, and great for the long overnight wear. The per indicator line is also amazing!

May 01, 2015

I love these diapers! They are the ones used at our hospital, and they work great to stop leaks and keep my baby dry. Plus I do love the Sesame Street characters that are featured on the diapers, too.

February 23, 2015

I love this product. The best part is the 'strip' that indicated the wetness/fullness of the diaper. That is very handy as just by looking I can figure out if my newborn is fussy or needed a change! It's also much softer than the other pampers brand, thus more flexible too. My newborn has no issues with this diaper and I will definitely keep purchasing. Pampers swaddlers for as long as I can!

June 05, 2013

I will not buy another kind or brand other than pampers swaddlers. It holds everything in, goes high up the back so no messes. i love the line that tells you whether or not she/he peed. I use coupons to lower the price but worth every penny due to the quality.