Pampers Swaddlers Diapers Size 5 124-Pack

Pampers Swaddlers Diapers Size 5 124-Pack Reviews

Ranked #42 out of 513 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

May 23, 2017

I have used pampers swaddlers from day one with my daughter. They are my favourite! They are soft and super absorbent. We will continue to use them until she has learner the potty.

April 14, 2017

I have to agree with the last persons statement. Things really have changed since I had babies. The diapers are great. they dont leak and Im amazed. I wish they had these when I had my kids. Happy to have them for my granddaughter.

February 28, 2017

Just started babysitting my granddaughter. Wow how diapers have changed since my kids were little. Love how thin they are, and even though I expected leaks, I was pleasantly surprised that there weren't any.

July 04, 2016

these are my favorite diapers. they don't have any offensive scents and don't give my babes any rashes. they hold up very well at night, never leak and are nice and soft.

May 27, 2016

These are by far my favourite diaper ever! I've taken care of babies for over 10 years and have a lot of experience with different brands. They hold the best at night even compared to overnight diapers.

January 13, 2016

Sadly sometimes I can't afford Pampers, so have to opt out for Parents Choice, though disappointed when do, because in my opinion Pampers and Huggies are the best diaper brands, and I think my son would agree, since they last longer and never leave his bum wet, unlike the cheaper Parents Choice brand.

June 11, 2015

Like these. Good enough for nighttimes if your little one isnt too much of a bed wetter.

January 26, 2015

Absolutely love the pampers swaddlers. I have used since my son was a newborn and have never had any problems with them.

August 20, 2014

I purchased pampers when my son was first born. He woke every night wet threw wasn't satisfied at all with this product.

August 19, 2014

I started out with huggies on my daughter but her skin didn't take very well to them and She was getting to many diaper rashes (still a good product, just not for us!) So I switched to Pampers swaddlers and couldn't be more pleased! I love the fact that they have the color changing indicator line so that I'm able to change my daughter as soon as possible if there is an unnoticeable amount of urine on her diaper. They seem to fit comfortable and allow regular mobility, and she's had No diaper rashes since the switch. My favorite part about swaddled is how She can sleep through the night and not soak through. I started using these from size 1 up and couldn't be more happy that I made that decision! and another added bonus is that they are almost always on sale at Walmart; $34-36 for the biggest box, It's an excellent deal!