Pampers Swaddlers Diapers Reviews

INDICATIONS: It helps to lock in wetness better. Dry max technology and our Absorb Away Liner help keep your babys skin dry and happy, while the Swaddlers quilted design cradles your infants skin in blanket like softness.

January 18, 2021

The best

When our baby was first born, we were given these in the hospital to use. After I got home, I started using a few different brands that we were gifted. I have now regifted all the diapers we had that weren’t pampers swaddlers.
    These are hands down the best. We haven’t had any leaks and blowouts. The stretchy side tabs are actually stretchy (some brands shockingly aren’t) which allows you to get the perfect tight coverage. The huge econo box is the best deal as well for pricing.

December 16, 2020

The best diapers

I have tried a lot of diaper brands over the past six months, to discover which one suits my little one the most. I must say these are hands down the best. There are no leaks or accidents with these. There is a slight scent, so more sensitive babies might have an allergic reaction though we haven't had this problem.

December 09, 2020

Best diapers out there!

Both my children used swaddlers diapers from birth and they work like a charm. They are snug and don't have that weird chemical smell like the other brands. Love them!

November 10, 2020

Love it

Got these as a gift and fell in love. My go to diapers. I never had any issues with blowouts. Would highly recommended these to any moms ! Only diapers that I use.

November 06, 2020

Good quality!

I have been using this product for my baby since she was born and now she is turning 8 months old. I always make sure that she is comfortable . I recommended this to my friends and I got a positive feedback to them.

October 29, 2020

#1 Diaper for my Son

We've been using this brand since day one when my son was born. He rarely have any blow outs or leakage. We even tried other brands to compare and still found Pampers Saddlers was the best one.

October 28, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

My go to diapers for newborns

Loved these diapers for my newborn. They for my son perfectly and were so much softer than many other diaper brands we tried. The absorbency was great and these worked very well for us. Will definitely purchase again for future children

October 24, 2020
    Louisiana, United States

Best Diaper

These are the only diapers I buy. They are soft and have great hold. Unlike other diapers, they don’t make my baby’s skin dry either. My baby has never had a diaper rash and we’ve used these since day one. They allow for good air flow, as well. They are a little pricier than the others, but well worth it.

October 19, 2020

Great!

I love how they are not as bulky as other diapers and moves with my baby comfortable without adding any extra bulk/weight would definitely recommend and purchase again

September 25, 2020

my first choice for diapers

I have tried numerous types of diapers. Pampers swaddlers are always my go too. Even after I try a different brand I always go back to these. I find them much more absorbent than any of the other lines of pampers. My son would leak through his diaper during the night with any other brand but pampers swaddlers. I love them and also gift them to my friends with babies!