Pampers Swaddlers Diapers Reviews

INDICATIONS: It helps to lock in wetness better. Dry max technology and our Absorb Away Liner help keep your babys skin dry and happy, while the Swaddlers quilted design cradles your infants skin in blanket like softness.

July 13, 2017

Best money ever spent

My son was born 6 weeks early, so he was only 5 pounds. I have never used Pampers before let alone a preemie size diaper. Pampers Swaddlers Preemie were the only diapers that would fit him properly without swallowing him. Now I will say I usually use other brands that are more affordable. However, the quality can not be beaten. Pampers Swaddlers are durable, soft for baby's skin and they last twice as long as other brands. The fact that they were the only diaper to come in my sons' size was a pleasant surprise. Now I have come to really like the Pampers brand.

June 23, 2017

Highly recommend !

This is the only brand of diapers I will use. It has great coverage and holds bodily fluids as expected! I rarely experience blow outs with pampers!!! :)

June 20, 2017

the classic diaper any mom would love!

as a babysitter, i am constantly changing little babies' diapers and to be quite honest, almost all of the moms that i have been helping have been using pampers and i find that it is super absorbent but also gentle on a newborn baby's sensitive skin. the cute little pictures of sesame street inspired diapers are the cutest however i do find that sometimes they are prone to leakages when there is a poop explosion... mind you, i am sure there would be leakages regardless of the kind of diaper simply because of the fact that a poop explosion is very difficult if not impossible to contain in a diaper! other than that, its a great diaper and its available nearly everywhere so its very convenient!

June 19, 2017

Très efficace

J'ai toujours eu un faible pour Pampers et c'est surtout pour la qualité des produits. J'ai rarement des fuites avec ces couches. Elles sont bien ajustées sur les fesses de mon bébé. Les fesses de bébé restent belles et la bande pour le degré d'humidité que la couche a atteint est tout simplement géniale.

June 16, 2017

I only use this product

I love this product it's the only one I use on my daughters I love how there's a line that indicates when they need to be changed and I love how absorbent they are

June 15, 2017

Perfect for smaller babies

These diapers are perfect for thinner babies. I have never had one leak. They have the wet indicator which is nice at night when your half asleep. Never had one fall apart when wet

June 10, 2017

These are my favourite diapers. There is a lot of studies that show that the gel filled diapers cause health issues with our babies if the beads break open and rest of their bottom. I love that the swaddler diapers are gauze and cloth based. Not to mention the line that shows if they are wet! It's the only diaper I will use on my son.

June 08, 2017

These diapers are the best. I love the fact that they have the wet indicator strip that tells you when the baby needs to be changed. I've used pampers swaddlers with both children and I plan on using them in the future when I give birth to my third child in November.

June 06, 2017

We've been using Pampers Swaddlers since day 1 and we have been very happy with the product.
    It absorbs very well, even at night and we have never had a leak.
    The Sesame Street designs are also very cute.

1.3/5

June 04, 2017

Absolutely the worst diapers . All three of my kids have gotten bad rashes from them. As far as I know multiple friends kids have also reacted. And they personally smell horrible and should be scent free.