Pampers Swaddlers Diapers Reviews

INDICATIONS: It helps to lock in wetness better. Dry max technology and our Absorb Away Liner help keep your babys skin dry and happy, while the Swaddlers quilted design cradles your infants skin in blanket like softness.

May 02, 2017

These diapers are the best for newborns, they are super absorbent and they have a convenient color changing stripe to let you know when baby is wet. Definitely recommend these diapers.

May 01, 2017

I have had my son in Pampers Swaddlers since the day he was born. We are now moving to size 5's and still loving them! I love how they prevent leaks and "hug the bum"! They fit so well and my son has never had any problems in them! Highly recommend Pampers!

April 29, 2017
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

With 2 kids in diapers I am very conscious about buying good quality, and good value diapers to keep my precious boys dry and comfortable. Pampers Swaddlers are my #1 choice of diaper. They are not bulky and therefore allow their legs to move well and they also keep their bumsite dry! I will continue to use Swaddlers for both my children for day and night use!

April 27, 2017

J'achète toujours la marque pampers mais les swaddlers sont celles que je préfère! Elles reviennent un peu plus cher mais je n'ai jamais eu de problème avec ces couches.

April 27, 2017

Pampers swadler are my opinion the best for your little one. They find good don't leak. And my fav part to wet alert colour change line. I tried different brand Huggies but I prefer the pampers way better. And you can always find them on sale somewhere .

April 26, 2017

Our little granddaughter used Pampers swaddlers. She had a reaction to other diapers on the market and Pampers was a product that she was able to have. It didn't cause any skin reactions to her bottom.
    Totally took care of any leaks. I remember diapers that never held a lot of waste things have greatly improved.

April 26, 2017
    District of Columbia, United States

I absolutely love these diapers! If tried multiple different brands of diapers and pamper swaddlers take the cake!!! I use these for my daughter at night! It helps her sleep better and longer

April 21, 2017

We used these diapers when my daughter were newborns, they worked great. I like the feel of these diapers, they are soft. The hospital where my youngest daughter was born recommended them to use because they are the only brand that is sold locally for preemies. They did not cause either of my daughters to have any rashes, as some other brands have. Swaddlers are a great choice for newborns and preemies.

April 18, 2017

J'ai deux enfants et c'est la marque utilisé habituellement et celle que je préfère, on dirait que je sais quand c'est l'heure de le changer et je ne doit valider à plusieurs reprises

April 14, 2017

I have to agree with the last persons statement. Things really have changed since I had babies. The diapers are great. they dont leak and Im amazed. I wish they had these when I had my kids. Happy to have them for my granddaughter.