Pampers Swaddlers Diapers Reviews

INDICATIONS: It helps to lock in wetness better. Dry max technology and our Absorb Away Liner help keep your babys skin dry and happy, while the Swaddlers quilted design cradles your infants skin in blanket like softness.

March 06, 2018
    Washington, United States

Always the best for new baby

Although yes, these do cost a tad bit more than most other diapers..rightfully so. They are so soft and hold up better than any other diapers I have found to date. Got to have some boxes of swaddlers stocked up before the new baby.

March 06, 2018

The best diapers!

I have been using these diapers for 3 years now. First did my little girl and now my baby boy. I have hardly had any blowouts, and the material is soft and not plastic like. The diapers are not bulky like other brands I have tried.

March 05, 2018

Pampers Swaddlers Diapers

Been using the Pampers Swaddlers Diapers on my little one since birth. Have never had any issues or blow-outs. My LO is sensitive to some products but has never had a sore behind. Would highly recommend these for new moms. I will continue using these!

February 20, 2018

best diapers

i have nothing bad to say about these diapers. they never leak and are so comfortable on my grand daughters skin. i tried a no name brand and i absokutely hated it and quicckly went to store to buy these.

February 17, 2018

My top choice for diapers!

Having two babies in two years means iv had my fill of bum changes haha! We've tried multiple brands in multiple styles but always come back to pampers swaddlers! They are a sleak tight fit with no leaks! The easy design that has the yellow stripe turning blue is a fun way for my daughter (2 years old) to express to us she has soiled her diaper!

February 15, 2018

Diaper rash!

I first purchased pampers swaddlers because of the high reviews. However found that the scent was overwhelming and caused a horrible diaper rash in my newborn.

February 10, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

J'adore ce produit

J'adore ce produit . J'ai acheté cette marque pour mon aînée et maintenant pour mon nouveau-né. Ces couches gardent bébé au sec et ne débordent pas. Un plus est qu'il y a constamment des coupons rabais pour les produits pampers en circulation

February 10, 2018

My go to diapers

I have two diapers babies, I've used several different brands and they all leak through by the morning. These are the only diapers that I have tried my kids don't wake up completely soaked. I love these and will continue to purchase some for my future baby is well.

February 08, 2018

Best Diapers for Baby

Pampers worked so well for our baby, she didn't leak as much when wearing pampers as she did with other brands. The rewards program they have is nice too, if you have to buy them anyways, you might as well be able to save some money by getting the coupons from the rewards. Some people don't like the scent of the diapers, but I liked it. It makes the baby smell fresh.

February 07, 2018

Highly recommend

With my first born I searched for months before he was born to find the diaper brand I hoped to use and would work best with my newborn - I found pampers swaddles to be soft, comfortable for him as well as keeping everything in including overnight without leaking. Great product and will be using again once our second is born in June.