Pampers Swaddlers Diapers Reviews

INDICATIONS: It helps to lock in wetness better. Dry max technology and our Absorb Away Liner help keep your babys skin dry and happy, while the Swaddlers quilted design cradles your infants skin in blanket like softness.

March 12, 2018

Name says it all

They have fewer diapers per box then Pampers Baby Dry. They look as if its 'swaddling' your baby and fit better then Huggies (for my daughter anyways). Plus they've got an alright rewards program which can be a bonus all in all.

March 12, 2018

Super Absorbent

When my son isn't in cloth, these are the diapers that I trust for keeping him dry and comfortable. I usually upsize him early too as he's a little chubby baby. The only thing I don't like about Pampers diapers is the weird chemically smell that comes out when my baby pees in the diaper. I think it's from the wet notification line but i'm not sure.

March 11, 2018

Only brand I buy and I'm on baby 3&4;(twins)

I started using pampers 6 years ago and after experementing with many diffrent brands. Pampers swaddlers also beat all the other brands. The diaper is soft, smells good, doesn't leak and they hold "alot" of pee. I just had a set of twins and that's all I stocked up on!!! Plus you get pampers rewards if you sign up on their Web site, which is an added bonus. Love these diapers, if any mom is looking for good diapers this is the one to go with!!!

March 06, 2018
    Washington, United States

Always the best for new baby

Although yes, these do cost a tad bit more than most other diapers..rightfully so. They are so soft and hold up better than any other diapers I have found to date. Got to have some boxes of swaddlers stocked up before the new baby.

March 06, 2018

The best diapers!

I have been using these diapers for 3 years now. First did my little girl and now my baby boy. I have hardly had any blowouts, and the material is soft and not plastic like. The diapers are not bulky like other brands I have tried.

March 05, 2018

Pampers Swaddlers Diapers

Been using the Pampers Swaddlers Diapers on my little one since birth. Have never had any issues or blow-outs. My LO is sensitive to some products but has never had a sore behind. Would highly recommend these for new moms. I will continue using these!

February 20, 2018

best diapers

i have nothing bad to say about these diapers. they never leak and are so comfortable on my grand daughters skin. i tried a no name brand and i absokutely hated it and quicckly went to store to buy these.

February 17, 2018

My top choice for diapers!

Having two babies in two years means iv had my fill of bum changes haha! We've tried multiple brands in multiple styles but always come back to pampers swaddlers! They are a sleak tight fit with no leaks! The easy design that has the yellow stripe turning blue is a fun way for my daughter (2 years old) to express to us she has soiled her diaper!

February 15, 2018

Diaper rash!

I first purchased pampers swaddlers because of the high reviews. However found that the scent was overwhelming and caused a horrible diaper rash in my newborn.

February 10, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

J'adore ce produit

J'adore ce produit . J'ai acheté cette marque pour mon aînée et maintenant pour mon nouveau-né. Ces couches gardent bébé au sec et ne débordent pas. Un plus est qu'il y a constamment des coupons rabais pour les produits pampers en circulation