• Pampers Swaddlers New Baby Newborn Diapers, 84 Count
  • Pampers Swaddlers New Baby Newborn Diapers, 84 Count

Pampers Swaddlers New Baby Newborn Diapers, 84 Count Reviews

Ranked #89 out of 513 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

The quilted, blanket-like softness of these diapers helps newborns feel wrapped in snug comfort. The Absorb Away Liner ensures that babies stay feeling dry, and a special notch accommodates the shape of the umbilical cord for added comfort

April 26, 2017

Our little granddaughter used Pampers swaddlers. She had a reaction to other diapers on the market and Pampers was a product that she was able to have. It didn't cause any skin reactions to her bottom.
    Totally took care of any leaks. I remember diapers that never held a lot of waste things have greatly improved.

April 26, 2017

I absolutely love these diapers! If tried multiple different brands of diapers and pamper swaddlers take the cake!!! I use these for my daughter at night! It helps her sleep better and longer

April 06, 2017

Number one choice in our household for diapers! My daughter has super sensitive skin and anything else makes her rash really bad. These are soft enough to keep her skin happy, and no leakage issues which makes mommy happy!

April 06, 2017

These were the only diapers I would use on my twins; they offer great protection, rarely had any issues with leakage and they are great on sensitive skin!
    I always purchase these from Amazon with their family subscription so that I could save 20%! When you have twins you need to save money wherever you can!

February 23, 2017

They were the first diapers my baby used. She had no blow outs, any diaper rash or any other problems using this diapers. However she outgrew the diapers pretty soon. One needs to fold the diaper in the beginning when the cord still hasn't fallen off. Overall I would totally recommend it.

July 09, 2014

This is my favorite brand of diaper!!

July 01, 2014

I've been using these diapers for 6 months now and they have been great! I especially like the yellow strip that turns blue when baby has peed.

April 23, 2014

I love these diapers. They are very absorbent allowing a baby to sleep for hours on end without being disturbed by a wet diaper. My favourite feature is the blue indicator strip which lets you know if the baby is wet without peeling the diaper off to check. This is especially helpful in the first few days of life when the baby doesn't create a lot of urine and does not like having a diaper changed! They also make life a lot easier when you are checking diapers at 2am. The blue strip activates quickly (with bowel movements as well as urine) and is very easy to see.

ainsleygoheen added a new review for
    Himilayan Salt Lamp

ainsleygoheen added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

Chick2393 has posted in the forum topic
    Do you wear a watch?

KieliAnne added a new review for
    Pump House Crafty Radler