Pampers Swaddlers Newborn 240 Diapers
Good

Pampers Swaddlers Newborn 240 Diapers Reviews

Ranked #118 out of 523 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

Pamper Swaddlers wraps your baby in comfort and security from the start. Swaddlers New Baby diapers are the no.1 choice of hospitals with Blankie Soft for superior comfort. Parents like Pampers Swaddlers' Grow-With-Me fit, their stretchy sides and their soft overlapping tabs, which they say provides a snug, comfortable fit. Pampers Swaddlers also have extra padding in the back, since they're meant for inactive babies who spend more time on their backs, rather than toddlers. Swaddlers also feature a fold-down front section to accommodate a newborn's sensitive navel area.

1.3/5

June 04, 2017

Absolutely the worst diapers . All three of my kids have gotten bad rashes from them. As far as I know multiple friends kids have also reacted. And they personally smell horrible and should be scent free.

May 03, 2017

I can see why hospitals contract with Pampers. They're a little big, nut super soft and comfortable, and I LOVE the yellow line that turns blue when a diapers is wet or dirty (wetness indicator). It's really convenient and very helpful for first time parents like my husband and I. And you can get coupons for them EVERYWHERE, so for the most part they're pretty affordable, too.

February 22, 2017

Pampers newborn diapers work to protect your little one's clothes from little messes like leaks. Pampers diapers work better than other name brands to keep baby dry

2.2/5

April 22, 2016

These diapers are amazing, if you have a horrible sense of smell! As soon as baby urinates in the slightest, they stink. The yellow stripe stays yellow but yet that smell, I cant help but wonder what reaction is happening so close/ on the baby's bottom, to make that horrible smell?

March 11, 2016

Pampers Swaddler Newborn diapers are what we used when our babies were young. We love using Pampers products and it's a brand we trust. The diapers are very soft and gentle . It's a great diaper for newborns.

February 05, 2016

These are the best diapers especially for newborns when they poop a lot. They were the only diapers that didn't leak.

February 05, 2016

I used those diapers with my youngest, and we totally loved them!! They were soft, she seemed confortable

January 28, 2016

I love these. Used them on both my baby's with no problems. They are very gentle on baby's delicate skin, hold a lot of liquid, are virtually leak free and the little pee indicator on front is handy. It turns blue when there is pee in the siaper, which is nice to be able to just look and see, especially when you are tired or in a rush.

2.3/5

January 28, 2016

I do not recommend these diapers to any newborn. They are heavily scented and have a mesh lining inside that sticks to baby's bum. My daughter got a horrible rash as soon as we started using these. After several creams doctors visits and 3 to 4 weeks we finally switch diapers and the issue was solved.

October 05, 2013

Baby and mommy have always loved pampers brand. We have tried other brands but have stuck to pampers ever since and always will. Plus pampers rewards are wonderful!