Pampers Swaddlers Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 513 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

INDICATIONS: It helps to lock in wetness better. Dry max technology and our Absorb Away Liner help keep your babys skin dry and happy, while the Swaddlers quilted design cradles your infants skin in blanket like softness.

May 23, 2017

I was very disappointed when I purchased a box of Pampers Swaddlers for my newborn. As soon as I went to open the box, there was a strong smell purfume/baby powder. The smell does not fade with time. I was also disappointed with the quality of these diapers. They have poor absorbency. Would not recommend.

May 11, 2017

These are our favourite diapers to use with our m little one. We find they are the best for not leaking and love the colour strip that lets us know when to change your diaper ( not that we couldn't figure that out on her own but it's handy ). The only thing that has been a little unfortunate is that lately it seems like the tabs are occasionally breaking off when putting on the diaper hoping the quality is not going down

May 11, 2017

I love this type diapers! My baby doesn't leak. And no rush!! The material so soft. Also they have indicator. So I'll know when the diaper full. My baby is happy with this diaper.

May 10, 2017

We have been using pampers swaddler ever since my lo was born. Absorbs pee well overnight. Has breathable sides and wetness indicator which is great when baby is newborn as they don't pee as much so you can't tell by just holding the diaper. My lo doesn't have sensitive skin so no rashes so far. Pampers also has good reward program. So it's a win win!

May 07, 2017

I love using pampers with my children. They loved to be on the move and pampers didnt slowly undo. They were also very absorbent which means we dont have half as many leaks - obviously you can never completely solve that one- I like how they are light weight but also do the job.

May 02, 2017

Favourite diapers for sure. Son used huggies in the hospital but even the nurses said they perfer pampers. It is light weight and holds all his number 1s and 2s so its all i need. I also like the line that indicates pee change. Son is now in size 4 and i still go to use this :)

May 02, 2017

These diapers are the best for newborns, they are super absorbent and they have a convenient color changing stripe to let you know when baby is wet. Definitely recommend these diapers.

May 01, 2017

I have had my son in Pampers Swaddlers since the day he was born. We are now moving to size 5's and still loving them! I love how they prevent leaks and "hug the bum"! They fit so well and my son has never had any problems in them! Highly recommend Pampers!

April 29, 2017

With 2 kids in diapers I am very conscious about buying good quality, and good value diapers to keep my precious boys dry and comfortable. Pampers Swaddlers are my #1 choice of diaper. They are not bulky and therefore allow their legs to move well and they also keep their bumsite dry! I will continue to use Swaddlers for both my children for day and night use!

April 27, 2017

J'achète toujours la marque pampers mais les swaddlers sont celles que je préfère! Elles reviennent un peu plus cher mais je n'ai jamais eu de problème avec ces couches.