Pampers Swaddlers Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 523 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

INDICATIONS: It helps to lock in wetness better. Dry max technology and our Absorb Away Liner help keep your babys skin dry and happy, while the Swaddlers quilted design cradles your infants skin in blanket like softness.

July 17, 2017

I love pampers!!!

I love pampers swaddlers, they are great diapers, really hold up, there are no leaking out like some diapers do, They are dependable diapers, buy all the time

June 23, 2017

Highly recommend !

This is the only brand of diapers I will use. It has great coverage and holds bodily fluids as expected! I rarely experience blow outs with pampers!!! :)

June 20, 2017

the classic diaper any mom would love!

as a babysitter, i am constantly changing little babies' diapers and to be quite honest, almost all of the moms that i have been helping have been using pampers and i find that it is super absorbent but also gentle on a newborn baby's sensitive skin. the cute little pictures of sesame street inspired diapers are the cutest however i do find that sometimes they are prone to leakages when there is a poop explosion... mind you, i am sure there would be leakages regardless of the kind of diaper simply because of the fact that a poop explosion is very difficult if not impossible to contain in a diaper! other than that, its a great diaper and its available nearly everywhere so its very convenient!

June 19, 2017

Très efficace

J'ai toujours eu un faible pour Pampers et c'est surtout pour la qualité des produits. J'ai rarement des fuites avec ces couches. Elles sont bien ajustées sur les fesses de mon bébé. Les fesses de bébé restent belles et la bande pour le degré d'humidité que la couche a atteint est tout simplement géniale.

June 16, 2017

I only use this product

I love this product it's the only one I use on my daughters I love how there's a line that indicates when they need to be changed and I love how absorbent they are

June 08, 2017

These diapers are the best. I love the fact that they have the wet indicator strip that tells you when the baby needs to be changed. I've used pampers swaddlers with both children and I plan on using them in the future when I give birth to my third child in November.

June 06, 2017

We've been using Pampers Swaddlers since day 1 and we have been very happy with the product.
    It absorbs very well, even at night and we have never had a leak.
    The Sesame Street designs are also very cute.

June 04, 2017

Trying to decide on a diaper brand for my son was very stressful being a first time mom. However, after I did my research I ended up with Pampers Swaddlers.....BEST DECISION EVER! They are so easy to use, keep my son dry day OR night, and never gave him an allergic reaction. I used Pampers Swaddlers up until we switched him over to pull-ups, since he outgrew their biggest size. Friends of mine even switched over from Huggies to Pampers and found a huge difference. Totally worth it!

June 02, 2017

These are great diapers, they keep my baby dry especially throughout the night. She tends to move her legs a lot too and I have yet to find any leaks in them. Great fit!

May 30, 2017

There is so much i love about pampers, the smell, the feeling of thier diapers.
    I am expexting my second son june 2017 and i have already stocked up sizes NB to size 2 then from size 3 to 6 i will switch to pampers cruisers. I love all tyoes of pampers diapers!